.27.

"Is anything wrong? Is my baby okay?"  Yuna questioned as she saw the worried expression on the Obgyn's face, accompanied by Marc's mom, she decided to visit a doctor in Cervera before breaking the news to everyone.

"There is no baby" the doctor blurted out and the two ladies gasped waiting for her to continue with her words.

"It's a false positive. You've wanted this pregnancy so much that your mind had tricked your body into releasing pregnancy hormones"

Yuna wasn't surprised anymore but rather angry for letting herself get obsessed with the idea of getting pregnant, which was affecting her work and personal life.

"Look sweetheart, you don't have to be upset. When it happens, it will happen but for now enjoy your youth, your boyfriend, and your work. You're doing amazing and when the right time comes, you'll be a wonderful mother"

Yuna smiled and hugged the older woman tightly as a way to thank her for her encouraging words.

"Can you please not tell anyone what happened at all, especially Marc? I don't want him to get worried about me while he's fighting for a championship"

"No worries darling, it will be our little secret"

---

@motogp: @Iam_your_muse looking gorgeous at the Japanese Grand Prix

Liked by @valeyellow46, @marcmarquez93, @hrc_motogp and 143 243 thousand others

@motogpfanatic: marc Marquez eating good

@hrc_motogp: the queen is here!

---

Yuna was living her best life as she followed Marc from one circuit to another, a two weeks break from her career did her wonders. The two sat in the Honda hospitality room as they ate lunch with Marc's team members with whom he discussed the strategy for the Japanese Grand Prix, Yuna's eyes wandered off into the distance as she noticed one mechanic having lunch all alone at a table, isolated from everyone else.

"You okay?" Marc checked up on Yuna as he noticed how awfully quiet she was.

"I am okay!" she smiled at him as he nodded his head, she softly touched his arm to get his attention as he turned towards her once again.

"Si, amor?"

"Who is this guy?" she asked while she gestured toward the lonely-looking man.

"Oh, that's Arthur, he's the new intern. Why?"

"Nothing, he just looks lonely" as Yuna said those words, Arthur looked up at her and their eyes met. She softly smiled at him and he hesitantly smiled back, his eyes sparkled as if god had just breathed a new life into him.