🌟Knowing Brothers Special -Muse and Lee Dong Gook🌟

Muse was invited to the show in order to clear misconseptions about her realationship with Son, Muse decided to accept the invite of the staff members so she can show people that the love between them is geniune and honest.

Muse wasn't the only guest but alongside with her was the korean legend Lee Dong Gook also known as Sian's father on the return of superman. Lee Dong-gook is a South Korean professional who currently plays for Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors. He is a record scorer in the K-league, and had brief spells in Europe. He has earned 105 international caps for South Korea  since 1998, scoring 33 goals. He has played at two Fifa World Cups , two AFC Asian cups  and the 2000 summer olympics .

        ___

The brothers were just discussing between them and making fun of each other as usual until Muse slowly openned the door and they let out a shout upon seeing her. The staff had kept it a secret from the members as to get a geniune reaction from them since Muse was currently the talk of the town.

"She's finally here!" Lee Sang Min shouted as they all looked at each other with huge grins on their faces. Muse just laughed and waited for them to calm down then introduced herself.

"Hello, I'm Muse from Peek a boo high school. Nice to meet you" She said and they all clapped as they exclaimed loudly.

"Woah she's a real superstar isn't she?" Ho dong asked suddenly and they all looked at him curiously as to why he asked that question then he blurted it out.

"Every news outlet all over the world is talking about her. Korea, England, China, Japan" He said and Muse smiled and put her head down, they all started laughing and looking at one another, they weren't really sure if they could talk about it but her agency didn't give them any instructions so they decided to just let it all out.

"Why? Did she cause trouble?" The clueless Min Kyung Hoon asked and everyone started laughing at him even Muse who couldn't help but blush.

"Mmm, she caused a love incident" Heechul said and Muse cutely whined as they laughed at his blunt comment, little did she know that comment was only the start of Heechul's craziness that day.

"You guys are very dangerous" Muse mumbled as she looked at them while giggling, they all looked at her like proud dads with heartwarming grins.

"Well, I still have a surprise for you, I brought a friend here with me" Muse exclaimed and they all gasped.

"Ohh perhaps......a boy...friend?" Lee Soo Geun asked making people laugh including the staff.

"No, my friend is actually a legend, you will be very surprised" Muse said and went to open the door, Lee Dong Gook walked inside and they all stood up in shock, he greeted Muse and stood next to her in front of the Knowing brothers.

"Woah he is still handsome" They muttered between each other while Muse and Lee Dong Gook looked at each other.

"Hello, I am the best volley shooter in Korea. I am from I have everything high school. I am Lee Dong Gook" He shyly introduced himself as they clapped for him.

"Wait, do you two know each other?" Ho Dong asked suspiciously as Muse and Dong Gook looked at each other while nodding.

"We do actually, I have babysat Sian many times on the return of superman"

"She's quite close to the family, she hangs out with my wife and Park Joo Ho's wife" He explained to them as they nodded and smiled at their friendship.

"I think as an athlete Lee Dong Gook is more known for his volley shots" Min Kyung Hoon was about to ask when Kang Ho Dong cut him off.

"Time!..Heechul-ah do you have any idea what a volley shot is?" He asked Heechul who laughed and awkwardly answered.