🌟Marc Marquez Wikipedia Page🌟

Marc Márquez Alentà (born 17 February 1993) is a Spanish professional  motorcycle  who is one of the most successful motogp riders, with eight world championships to his name, six of which are in the premier class

Marc Márquez Alentà (born 17 February 1993) is a Spanish professional motorcycle who is one of the most successful motogp riders, with eight world championships to his name, six of which are in the premier class. Márquez has raced for Repsol Honda since his MotoGP debut in 2013. 

He is nicknamed the 'Ant of Cervera' worldwide and 'el tro de Cervera' in his hometown, meaning the 'Thunder of Cervera'. He is one of four riders to have won world championship titles in three different categories. Márquez is often considered one of the greatest innovators of modern MotoGP racing, due to his comparatively exaggerated cornering technique of leaning so far over the bike he seems to be "in constant danger of sliding out". He is also the youngest ever champion in MotoGP history.

Born in Cervera, Catalunya, Spain, Márquez became the third Spaniard after and to win the premier class title, and is to date the most successful Spanish rider in the Premier Class.

Marquez is an eight-time World Champion (1 each in the 125cc and Moto2 classes, plus six in MotoGP), and was the youngest rider ever to be crowned king of the premier class. During the 2014 season, he totaled 13 victories - the most premier-class wins in a single season, bettering the mark set by fellow Repsol Honda rider Mick Doohan in 1997. The 2015 season was Marquez's most challenging year in MotoGP as he finished third, but he still managed five victories, nine podium finishes and eight pole positions.

 The 2016 MotoGP World Championship crowned Marc as the youngest rider to win 3 premier-class World Championships, bringing his tally to 5 titles over all classes in a GP career just 9 seasons long. In 2017 Marquez won his fourth MotoGP world championship in five years after his only rival Andrea Dovizioso crashed out of the season-ending race in Valencia. At 24 years and 268 days old, Marquez took the record from Mike Hailwood, who was 25 years and 107 days old when he won his fourth premier-class title in 1965. 

Marc was also the first rider in the 69-year history of grand prix motorcycling to win at least five races a season for eight years in a row. In 2020 Marquez endured his most difficult season to date, injured at the first race and missing the rest of season.

Personal Life

Although Márquez has won several championships, he has always turned down using the number 1 as a racing number, favouring his #93 – which is the year of his birth. The 93 is displayed with white text and a red background on his bike and in official merchandise, being compatible with Honda's red-orange-navy blue livery. Márquez' father Julià has followed him around the world in his team garage and is a permanent fixture in the Grand Prix paddock, while his mother's appearances are rarer. His younger brother is also a motorcycle racing world champion, having won the class in and the class in . 

The duo became the first pair of brothers to win road racing world championships the same season and repeated the feat again in 2019. Five years earlier, Márquez jokingly referred to him preferring bikes over girls in a 2014 interview, but conceded it was a "difficult question" and also added that in spite of him being unafraid on a bike, he'd never go out on a boat at sea. Aside from his native tongues of Spanish and Catalan, Márquez is a fluent speaker of English and Italian . 

Even after becoming world champion, rather than moving to a like many fellow racers, he still lives in his home town of Cervera, with his website citing "training opportunities" on dirt bikes in the location as "ideal". His official fanclub is also located in Cervera, chaired by his uncle Ramón, adjacent to an exhibition at the town museum where memorabilia including championship-winning bikes are displayed. Márquez is also involved with several charities.

He was in a relationship with Blanco Romero's daughter Lucia Romero Ezama.

Marquez motif since 2012 has been the Ant. This can be seen on various gloves, helmets and pit boards he and his team uses. The reasoning behind this has been when he started out riding motorcycles, his size was diminutive that the team had to add ballast to his bikes to compensate for his lack of weight. Therefore, his team nicknamed him an ant for the comparison of the animal which is so small but has the strength to carry 100 times as much as its body weight