.19.

@shakira: My newest single featuring @Iam_your_muse and @wearegalantis is out now!

Liked by 3gerardpique, Iam_your_muse ,wearegalantis and 1.635.486 million others

@muse4life:I JUST HEARD IT!!! ITS A BOP

@shakishaki: SHAKIRA AND MUSE AND GALANTIS???? IS THIS REAL LIFE

@wearegalantis: A BOP

@Iam_your_muse: Finally our baby is out to the world

---

Her management and Little Mix's management decided that Muse will promote the song with the girls on interviews, shows, festivals until she has to go back to Korea but for the time being, they still had a lot to do in the UK.

The first promotion was actually rehearsing for the Capital FM Jingle Bell Ball performance set and her performance with Little Mix for power, she was incredibly excited since it was a first in her career and in K-pop that an idol is performing at that event.

She got incredibly close with the girls throughout the whole process of writing and making the song made their bond grow even stronger.

Muse and the girls were getting interviewed backstage at Capital, the interviewers prepared a small ball pit where they get inside pick a ball and answer the question based on the colour of the ball.

"Oh let's jump inside" Perrie said as she grabbed Muse's hand and the five of them got settled inside the ball pit and started throwing balls at each other like a bunch of kids.

"Perrie you start first, pick a ball" The interviewer asks and Perrie picks up a blue ball showing it to the camera.

"First question, where was the last time you woke up in yesterday's clothes?" The interviewer asked and the girls looked at each other with naughty smirks on their faces. "Tell em Pezz" Jesy said and Perrie glared at her playfully.

"Shut up Jessica" Perrie said and smiled nervously "Well I would say, a few days ago actually"

"You dirty cow" Muse said and Perrie laughed with her. "Oh tell us Yuna when was the last time you woke up in last night's clothes. Huh?" The girls ganged up against Muse who blushed furiously.

"It's been a while" She hurriedly said making them laugh at her. "Okay, Yuna pick a ball up and we'll ask you a question". Muse picked up a pink ball and held it up to the interviewer, who smiled at her.

"Your question is about love" He said and everyone exclaimed loudly making her even more shy and embarrassed.

"Who would you love to be handcuffed to?" He asked and the girls burst out laughing at the question being thrown at Muse.