.16.

"Can you believe I am making a song with Little Mix and then one with Shakira?" Yuna giggled while clapping her hands, she was currently on her private jet along with her sister and manager on their way to Seoul to kick off the Summer K-nation Stadium tour.

This was her first all stadium tour in her career but now it was only based in Korea, but she hoped that someday she will be able to go on an all-stadium world tour.

"Did you talk to Sonny?" Yerim questioned, Yuna just brushed her off and focused on the task at hand. New lyrics for the upcoming album, a great comeback, a full English album that her labels predicted will bring her glory.

The summer k-nation tour was an absolute smash hit, every single show of the tour was sold out, a 100% success rate that even her label did not predict.

As soon as she was done with the tour, she flew to Barcelona to meet up with Shakira and start recording their collaboration single. As she touched down in Barcelona with her manager, Shakira's team had sent a driver to pick her up and bring her to Shakira's house.

"I am so nervous" Yuna whispered to Max when the driver pulled up in front of a mansion which she assumed was Shakira and Pique's house.

"Don't be! I will be waiting for you here. Might go sightseeing a little bit, call me when you're done" he said before pressing a kiss on her forehead.

"Welcome to Barcelona Yuna. Nice to meet you!" Shakira greeted with a smile as soon as she opened the door to her. The two ladies hugged tightly as if they knew each other since forever but they somehow got along quickly.

She followed her into the studio room as they passed by Pique and another man that she immediately recognized as football player James Rodriguez who plays for Real Madrid and is quite famous in South Korea and pretty much the whole world.

As she kept her gaze on him, she almost crashed into Shakira's back as she came into a halt in front of the studio's door. James' gaze hadn't left her as well until she made her way inside the room before turning to Pique.

"Who is she?" He asked Pique who was smirking at him.

"You fancy her? She's a singer, google her"

And as instructed, he googled her after being told her name then learned about her age, career, her past relationships, and everything basic he wanted to know about her.

"She used to date Heung Min Son; they broke up last month" He informed piqué.

"Afraid she wouldn't want to go out on a date with you?" He teased his on field rival.

The two dropped the subject as soon as they heard the studio door open, the two ladies soon joined them at the living room, Shakira quickly sat beside her boyfriend leaving the only empty space next to James.

The two sat next to each other and shared a quick shy smile between each other, Shakira and pique nudged each other as they shared the same idea.

"Yuna will be staying in Barcelona for a few days before going back to London again" Shakira announces, and James' ears perked up.

"We must take you out, how about a party at the club tonight" Pique suggested and everyone agreed at the idea.

---

The four were hanging out in the VIP section at a club in Barcelona, Shakira and Piqué were dancing together, Yuna's gaze was fixated on them as her mind brought her back the memories of her days with Son.

James' voice brought her back to reality, she leaned in to hear him over the loud music, he gulped as he took in her perfume.

"Are you okay?" He asked, she smiled at him before nodding her head.

"Just thinking about some stuff, but everything is good" Yuna's emotions got the best of her, as tears welled up in the corner of her eyes.

"Excuse me" She excused herself, He watched as she got out to the terrace. He knew exactly what was up with her, the heartbreak still hasn't subdued, and he could relate to her perfectly as he was still going through a divorce even tough his was friendly and discussed but he had no idea about her break-up.

He downed his last drop of beer before making his into the balcony to check up on her and there she was standing there with her hair being blown by the wind. He took off his jacket and approached her steadily before wrapping it around her shoulders.

She jumped a little before looking at him and quickly wiping her tears away, she thanked him for the jacket, and they stood in silence together once again.

"It will be okay" he disturbed the silence.

"Pardon?"

"Everything will be okay; I don't know what happened, but it will be okay" he assured her before patting her back.

"I've lost my baby; this is why we've broken up" She confessed, and his voice got caught up in his throat as he didn't know what to tell her.

"I wanted kids, he is not ready for commitment nor family and I am not getting any younger" She said and he nodded his head completely agreeing with her.

"I mean, I don't understand how family could affect his performance in any way, I have a daughter of my own and she is the biggest blessing that ever came to me" He explained, and she smiled at him.

"You have a daughter? I didn't know that, you look so young" she said in a surprised tone.

"I am only 26 years old; I've married young" He explained before showing her a picture of his daughter.

"Oh, how precious! She has the same eyes as you!" Yuna beamed as she always did while talking about kids and that was very evident considering her immense love for babies and kids.

"I didn't know you were married" She added, and he chuckled.

"I am not. I am divorced"

"Oh sorry!"

"It's all good! It was a mutual decision,  we're still friends" He explained, and she nodded her head.

They talked for the rest of the night together, somehow sharing very personal things with each other, very weird for people who met only a week ago but they seemed to get along perfectly.