.18.

@Little Mix: Power featuring @iam-your-muse coming out June 28th! Pre-order your copy now!

Liked by mixer4u, jesynelson, perrieedwards and 1.652.485 others

@bootymixer: i'm deceased 🤤

@yunaismywoman: this looks like a movie poster

---

Yuna was back in London intime for the promotions of her collaborative single featuring Little Mix. Upon her arrival and settling inside her house, she looked out of the window unto the house across the road from hers.

"Oh, curtains are open, he must be home" Yuna whispered to herself as she spied into Son's house like a creepy stalker.

Her eye caught the figure of a woman inside the kitchen which spiked her interest and certainly her jealousy.

"Wow, he got himself a woman so quickly when I was literally pregnant with his child" Yuna expressed pettily before reminding herself that she was the one who broke it off, whilst this debate was going on inside her head, Yuna's scheme was caught, and the woman looked right into her eyes.

Yuna gasped loudly and closed her curtains harshly, causing her somehow to trip over her own feet and fall onto her backside, hitting her hand on her glass coffee table.

She clasped her wrist in pain, cursing at herself for being this stupid. The day went on with her stealing glances out of her windows from time to time, catching a glimpse on Son and smiling to herself like a fool but that woman was still lingering around the house.

"It's not his mom nor aunt, then who is it?" Yuna laid on her bed as she looked for clues on who the woman was, her wrist was wrapped up since she had sprained it during that nasty fall.

"Surely it's a ghost" A stupid thought came to her, but she quickly shut it down "He was literally talking to her, how can it be a ghost"

Yuna always talked to herself and voiced her thoughts out loud, and the events of today were outrageous but since she had no one to rant to, herself was the sole choice.

She put that matter to rest and went to wash her hair for tomorrow's studio session, as soon as she started massaging the shampoo into her hair, she winced at the pain that struck her wrist during the movement.

"What the hell!"

She tried to rinse the shampoo out but again her wrist just wouldn't stop hurting, in fact it had swelled a bit since the morning. Tears fell as she tried to wash her hair, suddenly someone rang her doorbell.

"Great timing!" She yelled then wrapped her still shampooed hair in a towel to see who was at her front door. She looked through the peephole only to find Son was the one at her door.