.28.

Yuna had left the hospital after her accident and immediately flew to her house in Cervera that she shared with Marc, whom hadn't left her side at all. Caring for her, treating her wounds and staying by her side all night as she suffered with nightmares.

The only glimmer of light in Yuna's life was the birth of Eva, the daughter of Yuna's long-term manager. She seemed to gain her smile back as she got busy with buying her clothes, toys and everything she would need, even in her toddler years.

The investigation regarding the stabbing incident was still ongoing, the perpetrator was refusing to answer any question but they could assume that he was probably a fan boy that got a bit delusional.

"Do you feel comfortable doing this?"

Marc questioned Yuna as they boarded the private jet on their way to South Korea. During her months in recovery, she'd decided to give her biological father a chance, to explain himself and why he was absent throughout her life.

Yuna was aware that she wasn't Yerim's full sister, she only got fed the important information by her mother, solely about her dad's name and job. Nothing else was deemed important enough to share with Yuna, which was a big mistake on her mother's part.

---

@Iam_your_muse: A dog is a man's best friend

Liked by hrc_motogp, zendaya, marcmarquez93 and 3.122.434 million others

@shakira: ❤️

@marcmarquez93: Mis amores❤️

@musecally: we missed you queeeen

@littlemix: Glad to have you back darling ❤️

---

Yuna didn't waste any more time, as soon as her foot hit the South Korean soil, she met up with her family and up they went driving to her father's house. Her mother was holding her hand, giving it a reassuring squeeze from time to time.

"Why are you so nervous?" Yuna questioned her mother.

"Because there are things, I kept from you all these years and now it's about time you knew"

"What things?"

"We're here' Their driver announced once they've reached a double metal gate with two huge metal dragons painted in gold. The metal gates opened and the car went inside, Yuna's eyebrows furrowed at the view in front of her, this mansion seemed a bit too much for a simple office worker.

A man approached the car with a big smile, a man that Marc recognized to be his girlfriend's biological father. Yuna got out first and he approached almost too cautiously, she reached out and shook his hand.