.30.

"The sky looks so beautiful" Yerim admired as the two sisters laid side by side in their backyard.

"Yes, indeed" Yuna sighed, then continued "it weirdly makes me sad"

"You know what? I've decided I'm not going to date anyone anymore. I'll live happily ever after by myself and do whatever I want. I don't need any man" Yuna rambled and Yerim knew she didn't mean any of those words.

"What you need to do find is someone along the way who loves you more than you love them". The younger sister said, catching Yuna off-guard.

"You've always made sacrifices to every man you've dated. You moved to London for Son and then moved to Cervera for Marc. They've loved you surely but you've always loved them more", Yerim's words felt like a slap, a harsh awakening that Yuna needed to witness to be able to grow and heal.

"Son cared about his career more than you and Marc cared about parties when you needed him the most. You've loved selflessly and got let down everytime"

"I've cared for my career as well" she tried to rebute.

Yerim gave her a look then spoke up, "You were willing to throw it all away to have a baby with one of them and you know that, besides you are just 23 and your career is still hitting new peaks. The right one will come along"

Yerim turned her face to look at her older sister who had a stoic expression on her face meaning that the words spoken earlier had left an impact on her mindset.

"You need to be with someone who understands that you're not just Yuna, you're also Muse, you're a big superstar, the men you've been with never seemed to care about that side of you, you were simply Yuna to them but they were stars to you"

"Where would I ever find someone like that?" Yuna spoke out whime looking, almost as if to ask the universe for it.

"I don't know, but you will someday"

--- 

The Vida Rosa Tour passed by like a breeze, Yuna felt bad that she had dragged her mom with her for the whole month from one country to another.

As the therapy sessions passed, Yuna had gotten a bit better than before. She was now able to get back to her normal life like before. She could go to sleep on her own and to stay by herself for a few hours without feeling scared or anxious even the nightmares and the panic attacks had started lessening day by day which Yuna was thankful for.

 She could go to sleep on her own and to stay by herself for a few hours without feeling scared or anxious even the nightmares and the panic attacks had started lessening day by day which Yuna was thankful for

-swipe left-