Chapter 40.

The pooja preparations were almost done. Nandini was helping out as well while all the men were standing discussing business. Of course.

"Chalo sab pooja ke liye" Devyani calls everyone, they all sit around the havan.

The Pandit ji was already there. All the couples sit next to each other.

Nandini goes and sits next to manik giving him a smile,

"Did I tell you how hot you look today" manik whispers to her, both of them were sitting closely to each other.

"Shut up manik we are in a pooja aise baatein nahi karte" Nandini tells him off

"Haan toh can't I give my girlfriend a compliment" manik says, Nandini blushed hearing girlfriend. She was dying to hear that from him.

"Okay chup abhi" Nandini says.

the pooja had started and the pandit ji was doing all the viddhi. This pooja was mainly for cabir and navya as their wedding was in two weeks.

Nandini was so engrossed in the pooja but manik found it boring.

"Nandini" manik whispered to her

Nandini ignored him

"Nandinii" manik said again.

"Kya hai manik let me focus" Nandini says to him

"But I'm bored Pata nahi pooja itni kyun lambi chahti hai" manik makes a sad face

"Manik Tumhe interest lena chahiye then you won't be bored" Nandini whispers back.

"Nahi merko sirf ek cheez mein interest hai" manik looks at her and leans closer to her, Nandini moved her head away slowly.

"Manik stop" Nandini says but he keeps leaning closer.

"Manik" she says and pushes him away

"Ouu" manik shouts as he rolls over, everyone including the pandit ji turns to him.

"Kya hua manik" Nyonika asks him.

"W- woh bas gir gaya I lost balance" manik says, Nandini looks down giggling.

"Bethe bethe balance hil gaya?" Cabir shakes his head.

"Manik behave" Nyonika tells him off, they go back to counting the pooja.

Manik moves closer to Nandini.

"Tumhare wajah se merko dat padi" manik looks at her

"Aw" Nandini says and manik smiles

"Good Kyunki tumhari harkate aisi hai" Nandini continues as Manik's smile fades away.

"I will show you Meri harkate kaisi hai just wait" manik says, Nandini shakes her head and smiles.

The pooja was soon done, everyone was done nicely and the pandit ji took a leave.

"Chalo hum khana bana dete hai" Nyonika says, Devyani nods.

"Wait one more thing kal humari choreographer aa rahi hai for the sangeet so please sab taiyaar rehna" Rohan says.

"Lekin maine toh already ek ladka choreographer bulaya tha" Nandini says, manik looks at her.

"I cancelled it" Rohan says

"Kyun"

"Because Yeh wali choreographer better hai" Rohan pokes his tongue out at Nandini.

"Haan Haan Pata hai Kyun better hai" Nandini replies, manik loves when both of them fight.

"Oh ho Tum dono please" Sanjay says, as they stop.