Chapter 9.

Nandini was shocked to see the bracelet and the watch, she knew she was about to cry so she quickly got up and turned around.

Manik looked at her confused as she got up.

"Nandi—" manik was about to say something but Nandini quickly walks away from his room, while going downstairs Nyonika was coming up with soup.

"Areh Nandini Kya hua?" She asks

"Kuch nahi aunty I have a busy schedule today surgeries lined up hain I need to leave Lekin Maine medicines likh di he'll be fine" Nandini says while trying to hold back her tears

"Thikhe beta take care" Nyonika says, Nandini speed walks outside Malhotra's mansion, she quickly catches a taxi and sits down. The tears started rolling out of her eyes.

"Manik ne abhi tak woh bracelet Kyun sambhal ke rakha hain if our relationship meant nothing to you then why" Nandini whispers to herself while the tears were uncontrollably running from her eyes.

"I'm so confused kahi mein kuch galat toh nahi—" Nandini was about to say

"Nahi nahi maine apne aakho se dekha hain manik ko Tanya ke saath how could I be wrong aur woh usse push bhi nahi kar raha tha" Nandini closes her eyes shut for a while relaxing. The taxi reaches the hospital soon, Nandini pays him and goes inside.

She finishes her surgery and all her pending works and appointment and calls Rohan to pick her up.

Rohan comes straight from his work, he picks Nandini up and both go home chit chatting.

They both reach home and see the Malhotra's had come over as the cars were parked outside their house.

Nandini and Rohan goes in.

"Areh aa gaye dono" Sanjay says, as they spot Nandini and Rohan. Nandini's eyes land on manik who was sitting on the sofa, he looked fine compared to the morning.

Nyonika gets up and goes to Nandini.

"Phir se thank you beta aaj agar tum nahi hoti toh manik ke halat aur bigad sakti thi" Nyonika thanks Nandini once again, Nandini smiles.

"Matlab?" Devyani comes from behind as she was confused, Rohan also looks at her.

"Haan aaj manik ne galati se pineapple cake Kha liya tha and then he fainted and had a allergic reaction but Nandini came on the right time and saved him" Nyonika tells everyone, Nandini smiles again but she could sense Rohan boiling from the side of her.

"So proud of you beta" devyani says and pats Nandini's cheeks.

"And manik tum abhi theek ho na?" Sanjay asks manik.

"Ji uncle I'm fine after all Nandini jo thi" manik says, Nandini shoots her head looking up at him. She gets a little uncomfortable.

"Tum dono fresh hoke neeche aao" devyani says, Nandini and Rohan leave to go upstairs. As Nandini was about to go in her room Rohan stops her.

"Nandini tum aaj manik ke ghar gayi thi?" Rohan asks

"Haan Lekin woh sirf issilye Because jiju called me saying he fainted" Nandini says, she knew Rohan was angry and very overprotective.

"Nandini I told you he will hurt you again" Rohan says, Nandini closes her eyes in frustration.

"Rohan yaha pe hurt karne ki baat hi nahi aati I'm a Doctor aur woh sirf mere liye Mera patient tha that i needed to treat" Nandini says, manik was hearing their conversation as he was going upstairs.

"And as a doctor I took an oath ki mein sabki treatment karongi without any personal revenge or experiences Lekin kaash hum aapne patients choose kar sakte then manik—" Nandini stops, she didn't want to continue further.