Chapter 33.

"Doctor Nandini mein test ki file le aati hoon" the Doctor, Nandini just looks at manik at doesn't respond.

"Manik I love you" she cries

"Tum yahi sun na chahte ho na"

"Please uth Jao I'm really sorry maine Tumhe Aise Jaane ke liye kaha I know manik mujhse galati ho gayi" she apologise

"Lekin Tum bhi ka mein kahu aur Tum chale jaunge Matlab aaj tak toh koi baat nahi maani Meri Yeh badi jaldi maan li" Nandini vents to him, while Manik was alseep unconscious

"Manikk ab toh kuch kaho"

"You know what ab toh mein naraaz bhi nahi hoon I realised ki tumko apni galati realise ho gayi hai aur mein hi bina baat ki zyada keech rahi thi" Nandini wipes her tears

"Like of course mein Tumse pyaar karti hoon aur maine kabhi tumse pyaar karna chodha hi nahi manik" she slowly caressses his forehead.

She stands up and kisses his cheeks slowly. Her heart started to beat fast.

The doctor came and Nandini quickly stood away.

Both of them done the tests together, Nandini was happy that manik was fine it was just some stitches.

"Okay I shall leave" Nandini says and smiles

She turns and looks at manik once again before leaving.

She opens the door and as soon as she goes out something hits her cheek sharply.

She holds her hand on her cheek due to the pain it caused.

Nandini looks up holding her cheek and it was navya.

"Navya di" she says shocked as navya had just slapped her.

"How dare you nandini" she shouts, Nandini was confused.

"Navya di Kya hua" she asks moving her hands away from her cheeks.

"Nandini tumne humse Itni badi baat chupayi" Devyani shouts at Nandini

"Mumma" she couldn't speak

"Just shut up Nandini!" Devyani shouts

"You and manik were in a relationship?" Devyani asks, Nandini looks at her shocked. 

"Nandini bolo" Sanjay holds her arms and turns her around.

"Papa Meri baat toh suno" Nandini tries explaining to them.

"Nandini batao" cabir comes in between and asks, Nandini was scared she didn't want the truth to reveal like this. 

"Nandini Haan yaa naa!!" Devyani shouts loud this time.

"H-Haan" she blurts out.

"Nandini" nyonika gets shocked and comes forward to her.

"I'm sorry mein batane hi wali thi" Nandini looks up at Nyonika about to cry

"Aap Sab ko kaise Pata chala" Nandini finds the courage to ask

"Maine bataya" she hears a familiar voice from the background.

Nandini tilts her head, everyone turns around revealing tara.

"Tanya what the fu—" Nandini was about to swear but she stopped seeing the family members around and more off it was a hospital.

"Hey nandini" she comes with a fake a smile.

She comes and hugs Nandini tightly, Nandini rolls her eyes getting angry.

"Aren't you happy to see me darling" Tanya says with a fake tone.