Chapter 26.

Manik holds his arms and falls on the floor, Nandini gets shocked.

"Manik manik" she goes to help him shouting his name. The other guy moves towards Nandini but manik kicks him away as he falls to the ground.

"Nandini Yeh lo keys start my car and let's leave" manik stands up injured badly on his arms holding out the key. 

But before Nandini would take the key the guy came to them grabbed the keys and threw it away somewhere far.

"What the hell" manik shouts, he tries to punch the guy but in vein his arm is too injured, both of them get in to a fight again.

Nandini stands there wondering what to do, she looks at the rod.

She goes and picks it up, she was at first hesitating to hit the guy but when she saw manik getting punched.

She went towards the guy with shaking hands and hit his head hard with the rod.

"Oowww" the guy held his head in pain and fainted on the ground.

"Wah Meri sher nandu ow" manik says while groaning in pain

"Don't call me nandu" Nandini says both of were almost about to argue like always.

"Whatever chalo yaha se bhagte hain" manik says holding her hand.

"Par manik humare paas car toh hain hum bhagage Kyun" Nandini says, manik stops and turns around smiling widely.

"Kaise genius Nandini Murthy tumhari khatara car mein ya Meri car mein jiski key inn maha insaan ne fek di" manik says pointing at the guy who was fainted, Nandini looks away in embarrassment.

"H-Haan toh Kya hua I mean Haan chalo bhagte hain" Nandini says quickly, manik holds nandini's hand and both flee away from the guys, not because they couldn't fight them but right now it was the best to do so.

Nandini and manik ran towards the jungle area, they didn't know where they were going but they eventually had to run away.

After a few minutes they were deeply in to the jungle, Nandini was panting.

"M-manik I-I can-nt run any-nymore" Nandini stops while stopping

"Mein bhi bur we have to get away before woh log uth jaye" manik says stopping for second

"Manik Lekin hum bohot zyada andar aa chuke hain and we are lost" Nandini says

"Haan Nandini woh toh hain" manik says getting worried

"It's all because of you humhe usne bhagna nahi chahiye we should fight them" Nandini says

"Really Nandini mein Kya tumhe boxer dikhta hoon and I tried okau Lekin mera arm" manik says holding it supporting it with his other hand.

Nandini felt guilty looking at his hand.

"O-okay hum kaha pe beth ke baat karte hain and I'll treat your arm" Nandini suggests, manik eyes her and nods, they both walk a little more.

They come across a small hut which was randomly placed in the middle of the no where.

Nandini and manik go there and both sit down, Nandini had her big purse with her which she was carrying.

"Manik Mujhe apna haath dikhao" Nandini says softly, manik pulls his hand over to Nandini, he closes his eyes as it was paining a lot.

As Nandini touches it, manik groans in pain.

"I'm sorry sorry" Nandini says holding it carefully

"I think it's a fracture manik Mujhe abhi kuch karna padega it might get serious" Nandini says trying to look something in her bag.