Chapter 25.

Nandini goes outside, she sees Rohan waiting outside.

"Rohan I need to talk to you" Nandini folds her arms
and stands in front of him.

"What did you say inside? Ki Tum manik ki dost ho and when did this happen" Nandini asks very curiously

"Because we have become friends Nandini"

"Are you serious Rohan Tum toh bohot nafrat karte the usse because of what happened with us and because of how he cheated on me Lekin Ab" Nandini questions

"Because manik told me everything and his side of the story" Rohan says

"His side of the story? There is no his side of the story usne Mujhe dhoka diya hain and that's the only story" Nandini was getting angry

"Lekin" Rohan says

"Okay I understand but you forgave him after that still?"

"No I didn't and trust me maine abhi usse maaf nahi kiya" Rohan says

"Toh phir Yeh sab"

"He truly loves you Nandini, woh Tumhari maafi aur pyaar ke liye Kuch bhi kar sakta hain I've felt it nandini" Rohan softens up.

Nandini was taken back.

"No I can't be manipulated again mein Yeh sab baat mein nahi aa sakti" Nandini says and looks away with teary eyes.

"But you can give it another chance what if this is the changed manik" Rohan suggests.

"Uh I need time Mujhe kudh Yeh ehsaas chahiye ki woh badal gaya hain" Nandini says, manik was heating all this from behind the door.

"Anyways I'll see you later Mujhe kaam hain" Nandini said with a small smile and left from there.

Manik came out after Nandini left.

"Rohan thanks ki Tum help kar rahe ho I genuinely love her and want her to realise"

"I know manik but it's hard Kyunki Nandini is really hurt usse manana bohot mushkil hain Lekin agar tumhara pyaar Sacha hain it'll work out" Rohan pats his shoulder giving him a wide smile.

Manik reciprocates the smile, both of them leave from there.

Nandini sits in her cabin thinking about Rohan's words and maniks behaviour from past few days

"Sach mein manik badal gaya hain? I don't knowww mein Kya kar rahi hoon" Nandini gets frustrated and grabs her hair.

———————

After all the work being finished, Nandini leaves to go home.

She sits in her car and puts her bag beside in the passenger seat and leaves.

She drives off, while she was driving she couldn't stop thinking about manik still.

She looks at the time

"Shit it's 8:30 everyone must be waiting for me for dinner" Nandini says in frustration.

"Mein shortcut le leti hoon" Nandini says and drives right, the shortcut was a very silent and scary road.

Nandini felt scared for a moment, it was around the jungle area.

She went at least 20 mins deep in to the jungle, she was getting scared but she had to go home quickly because the normal way would take longer.

Nandini was driving but she suddenly heard some sound, her car stopped all of the sudden.

"Shit isse bhi abhi bigad na tha" Nandini hits her hand on the steering wheel.