Chapter 31.

There was a loud knock on the door, manik and Nandini both look at each other then the door shocked.

"Nandini Kya hua is everything fine" she hears ayaans voice.

"Ayaan" she whispers to herself getting scared.

Before Nandini could do anything, manik rushes for open the door.

"Manik manik stop" she tries to stop him

Manik opens the door.

"Nandini Tum—" Ayaan stops when he sees manik inside with her. Nandini gets scared.

"Tum! Tum yaha Kya kar rahe ho aur Yeh door locked Kyun tha" he asks, Nandini looks at manik.

"Ayaan Tum upar Kyun aaye" manik asks rudely

"That's not your business Nandini is my soon to be fiancé" Ayaan snaps back, manik clenches his fist

"Ayaan woh manik toilet doondh te hue aaya tha and we don't know the door for locked" Nandini tries to make up an excuse

"Aise kaise door lock ho gaya Nandini stop lying" Ayaan doubts.

"Hey listen" manik comes in between snapping his fingers.

"Do not talk to her like that Tum abhi uske fiancée hone wale ho abhi huye nahi"

"And who are you to talk to Nandini about" Ayaan says

"Ayaan manik" she tries to calm them down.

"I love Nandini and you will not talk to her like that aage se Warna aisa marunga ki kissi ko apni shakal nahi dikha paunge" manik says to him angrily, Nandini looks up at him and an unknown smile creeps on her face.

"How dare you" Ayaan says and grabs maniks shoulder but before he could do so manik grabs his hand jerking them away.

"Don't you even think about it" manik was about to punch him but stops as Nandini shouts loudly

"MANIK STOP IT!" Nandini says, maniks hand stops near his face.

He turns around and looks at Nandini who was crying.

"Just stop it manik!" She says once again, manik let's go of Ayaan and puts his hand down.

"Bas karo manik stop creating mess in my life 5 saal karke gaye the woh kaafi nahi tha" Nandini says, maniks eyes soften and he was taken back by her harsh words

"Mein thak gayi hoon manik I just want a day without all this chaos" Nandini says softly

"Nandini mein bhi yahi chahta hoon I want to make things work" manik holds her hand

Ayaan was standing there confused but angry.

"You want to make things work manik?" She asks him

"Haan Nandini"

"Then just leave me alone yaha se jao please aur mujhse door raho I cant handle this mujhe sirf woh painful yaadein saamne aati hai jab mein tumhe dekhti hoon just leave manik aur ho sake toh mere saamne Mat aao I'm hurt Mujhse nahi sehen hota" Nandini breaks down.

manik felt something in his heart it was a sharp pain from hearing Nandini's pain. He could not believe he had put Nandini through so much that she literally felt like that.

"Don't cry Meri jaan" manik wipes her tears

"Agar Tum yahi chahti hoon Thikhe Lekin mere wajah se aaj ke baad Tum nahi Hurt hongi I promise" manik says, Nandini looks at him with tears in her eyes.