Chapter 42.

Manik reached his house, he throws the keys on to his bed.

"Fuck man Itna sab socha tha that we will have a nice lunch together but no Nandini ko toh kuch padi hi nahi hai" manik speaks to himself angrily.

Manik's phone finally charges.

He sees Nandini's messages which read: "please pick up the call manik" "I can explain manik ek baar phone uthao please"

He reads the message but doesn't reply.

Nandini sees through her phone that manik has read the message 20 mins ago.

"Oh Matlab sacchi gussa hai manik" Nandini thinks to herself

She calls him multiple times even but he doesn't pick up.

"Oh god I know manik bohot hi gusse mein hoga aur yeh ek baat nahi Pata Chal rahi that if Ayaan knew there was back up doctors then why did he call me" Nandini thinks to herself.

"Nandiniii" Rohan comes barging in breaking her thoughts.

"Haan ji" she replies

"Jaldi karo humhe jaana hai sanjana pochti hi hogi" Rohan says

"Yeh sanjana kon hai" Nandini asks him

"Oh the choreographer" Rohan says innocently

"Sacchi bata Tu yeh Kya chakkar hai choreographer ka tune mera wala cancel karke isko bula liya" Nandini crosses her hands

"Aap na zyada dimaag mat lagao Thikhe and lets go" Rohan degas her out of them room.

"Mumma papa kaha hai?" She asks Rohan as they both go downstairs.

"Woh sab toh already waha poch gaye" Rohan tells her, Nandini nods

Both of them also reach the Malhotra house.

Nandini was kind of scared as she's knows manik will be so angry on her.

They walk inside and everyone was seated waiting for the choreographer.

"Oh ho abhi tak sanju nahi aayi" Rohan says, Nandini turns to him and raises her eyebrows

Rohan notices it

"I mean sanjana woh mu se nikal gaya" he says and quickly walks away from Nandini.

"Hii Nandini aur Rohan beta come sit" Nyonika greets her.

Both of them greet her and dev back. Nandini's eyes search for manik but he was no where to be seen.

Cabir notices Nandini looking for manik.

He goes to her

"Hi Nandini" he greets her

"Hi jiju kaise ho aap" Mancini greets him back

"Mein toh theek hu but you looking for manik na?" He asks her, Nandini looks at him and nods.

"Woh apne kamre mein hai Tum jao" Cabir says, Nandini smiles at him.

"Thank you jijuu" she gets excited

"Aur Haan Nandini manik ko manana thoda hard hai so if you need help tell me" Cabir says to her, Nandini gets shocked wondering how he knew

"Jiju aapko kaise Pata" Nandini asks him

"Because I'm a genius now gooo" he says as Nandini leaves to go to Manik's room.

Nandini knocks on his door as it was locked.

"Kon haii" he shouts, Nandini could sense it from his voice that he was angry.