Chapter 32.

"D-dev manik" nyonika cries on her husband Dev's shoulder

"Humhe hospital jaana chahiye" Rohan says, everyone nods.

They all rush to the door to leave to the hospital.

Nandini stands there looking down and feeling numb and guilty, she does not move an inch.

Navya stops and turns around looking at  Nandini stand there.

"Nandini" she walks over to Nandini

"Nandini Kya hua chalo" navya drags Nandini with her.

Both the families rush to the hospital where they took manik after the accident.

"Doctor Doctor manik Malhorta naam ka Patient kaha pe hain" cabir asks the receptionist.

Nyonika was crying uncontrollably. Devyani was on her side controlling her and telling her to calm down.

Nandini didn't react a bit, she was just looking down feeling numb.

"In the surgery room" the receptionist points, the family without any stopping runs to there.

The family sees manik from the small window on the door, he was lying unconscious with a big bandage wrapped around his head.

"Manikkk" nyonika cries seeing him

"Nyonika ji sambhalo aapne aap ko" Devyani says and gives her a hug. Nyonika rests her head on her and cries.

Nandini finally gathers the courage, she looks up slowly to the door and then to the window. She moves closer.

She looks at manik, an instant guilt hits her when she sees him. Pain develops inside her like crazy seeing him in that position.

His hand had needles poked in to the blood pouch, Nandini closes her eyes unable to see him like that. She covers her mouth and runs away from there.

Rohan notices her, he gets concerned for Nandini.

Nandini runs and goes near the temple, she falls on her knees there crying.

"Yeh sab meee wajah se hua hai maine hi kaha manik ko ki mere saamne Mat aao" she puts her hands to cover her mouth crying uncontrollably.

"Agar aaj Manik ko Kuch bhi hua toh mein nahi reh paungi"

"No matter how much I try to push him away Lekin mein Yeh sach se kabhi nahi bhag paungi that I love him and I love him like crazy" she says between her cries.

Rohan comes there, his heart breaks seeing Nandini crying on the floor.

"Nandu" he goes to her, he takes her head and makes it rest on his chest.

"Rohan manik ka accident" she cries like a baby while hugging him.

"Nandini usse kuch nahi hoga" Rohan assures her

"Rohan it's all my fault" she cries

"Your fault Matlab" Rohan asks her while consoling her

And we meet again जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें