Chapter 10.

At night Nandini, Navya and Rohan were packing their bags for the all of the sudden shimla trip.

"Di sacchi batana aap dono ko akele time spend karna tha issiliye Yeh sab" Rohan says, navya looks up at him.

"Sahi socha when you get married or will be getting married that's when you will understand" navya says, Nandini giggles from the side.

"Tujhe bohot hasi aa rahi hai haan" Rohan playfully slaps Nandini

"Ouch" Nandini says.

"Waise cabir bohot hi Acha infect his whole family is great as well" navya says, Nandini smiles.

"I know navya di" Nandini smiles

"Aur pata hai manik he's so sweet matlab mujhe humesha respect deta hai and he makes me feel so welcomed I swear jo bhi uski life partner hogi woh bohot hi lucky hogi because he respects women" navya says, Nandini looks away and rolls her eyes. Rohan clears his throat.

"Woh kitna sweet hain mujhe hi pata hai" Nandini mumbles under her breath.

"Huh?" Navya says

"Nahi kuch nahi" Nandini says and gets back to packing.

"5 din aur woh bhi manik ke saath ugh" Nandini wonders in her head

At the Malhotra mansion, manik and cabir were packing their bags together while pooja was asleep because she had already packed.

"Bhai yaar mujhe sachi mein nahi aana" manik says

"Tujhe Kya ho gaya hain manik jab we mera rishta hua hain you've been very distanced navya ke family nahi pasand what's the matter?" Cabir asks seriously

"Nahi bhai it's not that I love navya bhabhi she's perfect for you and I love her family too" manik says

"Problem toh Nandini ki hain" manik also mumbles under his breath

"Toh thikhe you're cominh warna I wont talk to you" cabir says, manik gives in as he can't do anything about it.

———

The next day everyone was ready in early morning 6 as their flight to chandigardh was at 7:45. From chandigardh is a road trip to shimla which takes around 8 hours.

Nandini, navya and Rohan say goodbye to their parents and leave to go to the airport.

Manik, cabir and pooja also leave to go to the airport.

All 6 of them unite at the airport and do the check in and everything. Their flight was taking off in 15 mins so they quickly went to the flight.

As showing the boarding passes to the flight attendant they were let it.

All of their seats were scattered everywhere

Rohan's seat was with pooja at the very back. Navya and Nandini's was at the very front and Cabir and Maniks was near Nandini's and navya.

As they sat down, people were still putting bags up. So there was still time for the time to take off.

As navya and Nandini were talking, cabir comes there.

"Nandini I have a small request" cabir says, Nandini nods

"Haan jiju" Nandini says

"Woh mujhe navya ke saath bethna hain" cabir says, navya blushes. Nandini was confused because cabirs seat was next to maniks.

"Uh" Nandini says

"Please mana mat karna" cabir requests, Nandini was confused but she also couldn't refuse.