Chapter 22.

Nandini was standing next to navya with Rohan, pooja and manik.

As they were standing Nandini heard her name.

"Nandini"  Ayaan shouts running towards Nandini, she looks at him weirdly.

Ayaan goes and hugs Nandini, she was taken back. She looks at manik who looked annoyed so she hugs him back tightly

"Ayaan thank you for coming" Nandini uncomfortably breaks the hug

"Aapne bulaya aur hum na aaye" Ayaan flirts, Nandini forces a smile.

"Hmm" nandini says and looks away, manik looked at him angrily.

"Waise kaatliana lag rahi ho" Ayaan says, everyone looks at him shocked.

"What" Nandini almost shouts

"What the hell is this language" manik interferes, Nandini looks up at him. Ayaan also turns around

"Who says kaatliana? Matlab tum koi galli ke gunde ho kya" manik says sarcastically, cabir navya and pooja laugh and Maniks comment.

Nandini looks at him with a smirk while Ayaan got super angry.

"Aur tum kon ho? To speak in between us I can say whatever I want because hum date par jaane wale hain" Ayaan says as everyone gets shocked and looks at Nandini.

"What? Nandini tum date par jaa rahi ho and you didn't tell me" navya says

"Woh di um it's not really a date we are just going out to movies" Nandini says manik takes a deep breath.

"But it's technically called a date" Ayaan says

"No it's not" manik butts in again

"Tum beech mein apne inputs Kya daal rahe ho" Ayaan turns and looks at manik

"Because I can"

"Okay both of you stop please" Pooja says, manik looks at Nandini then looks away.

Both Nandini and Maniks parents go up the stage to announce the engagement.

"Can we please have your attention ladies and gentlemen" Sanjay speaks, dev was leaning on the side as he was still not fine.

"So my daughter and my future son in law are getting engaged today and we couldn't be more proud as parents" Sanjay speaks.

After the speech finishes, finally it was time to exchange the rings.

Cabir takes the ring first from Nyonika and slides it in Navyas finger. Everyone claps and smiles.

Next navya takes the ring and also does the same to cabir, this time everyone shower rose petals on them.

The ring exchange ceremony was done. Nandini looks at manik and Tanya standing together. She noticed the discomfort in manik.

"If manik and her are dating manik itna uncomfortable Kyun lag raha hai" Nandini thinks to herself.

"Nandini Kya soch rahi hai" Rohan comes from behind

"H-haan? Kuch bhi toh nahi" Nandini looks at him

"Nandini kabse dekh raha hoon you keep looking at manik" Rohan says

"Nahi rohan there's nothing like that"

"Nandini I'm your brother I know I can see it jabse woh tanya aayi hain" Rohan looks at tanya and manik angrily.

"Rohan sach mein anyways I'll be back take care of the guests as Mumma said" Nandini smiles and avoids the conversation and leaves.