Chapter 12.

Nandini goes in the other room, she unpacks her stuff and nicely arranges in the wardrobe.

"Nandini chalo dinner ready hain" Rohan comes in her room, Nandini turns around.

"Haan I'll come just 2 minutes" Nandini says, she takes her laptop out and opens it.

"Aaj toh mein Bach gayi warna if someone saw the photos I'll be dead" Nandini says, she decides to locate the folder someone very very private where no one can access. Nandini opens the folder but as soon as open Rohan comes back again.

Nandini gets scared and quickly closes her laptop.

"Kya kar rahi hai chalna" Rohan comes, Nandini puts a smile on.

"Haan bas 2 minutes" Nandini says again, Rohan gets annoyed.

"Koi 2 minutes nahi chal abhii! I'm very hungry" Rohan goes to her and drags her from her bed.

"Areh Rohan" Nandini says trying to get away from his grip but fails, she turns back and looks at her laptop.

Rohan drags Nandini downstairs where everyone was sitting on dining table. She couldn't spot manik anywhere but everyone else was present.

They ordered butter chicken, rice and dal from the hotel. Nandini sat down next to navya, they all started eating but manik was no where to be seen.

"Areh haan Manik kaha hai?" Navya asks cabir

"Woh soh gaya hai he said he wasn't hungry" cabir says, Nandini listens and then goes to back to eating.

After everyone ate, they went out for a walk. Everyone put their jackets on as it was really cold.

As everyone were walking Nandini realised something.

"Shit I forgot my phone mein jaldi leke aati hoon" Nandini says, she runs back home. She checks the main living room but her phone was there.

"Shayad upar hoga" Nandini speaks to herself, she makes her way to her room. As she opens it she gets shocked.

"Tum?!" Nandini shouts, it was manik sitting on her bed, he was on her laptop for some reasons.

"What the hell?! How dare you use my laptop without asking me aur tum Kya kar rahe ho" Nandini shouts at him.

Manik takes a deep breath. He gets up from the bed and holds the laptop.

"To find out something aur woh mujhe mil gaya hai" manik says, Nandini was confused.

"Kya?" She asks, her voice lowers a little.

Manik turns the laptop making it face Nandini so she can see.

Nandini gets shocked, manik had found the folder that had her and his photos on. Nandini remembers opening it and not closing it because Rohan had came.

Nandini didn't know how to respond, she didn't want anyone to find out about and look now the worse person found out about it.

"Manik give my laptop back" Nandini says, her voice cracks.

"Nahi dunga" manik says, Nandini was getting really annoyed.

"Ek toh without asking me mera laptop use karte ho and look at my personal things and now you're showing attitude to me" Nandini was really angry.

Manik throws the laptop on the bed in anger, Nandini was taken back with maniks sudden rage.

"Just shut up!" Manik holds Nandini's shoulders and shouts at her.