Chapter 8.

Nandini's special pakoras were ready, she served it to everyone.

Dev took a bite and he was amazed.

"Wow beta yeh toh sache mein best hai" dev compliments Nandini, she smiles.

"Haan nandini they're so good" Nyonika and cabir say.

"Thank you" Nandini smiles.

"Kaash navya ke sath Nandini bhi hamari bahu banke aati as maniks wife" dev jokes around, Nandini gets uncomfortable and looks at manik.

Manik choked on his pakora. Nandini was about to stand up and give him water but Rohan holds her hand making her stay down.

"Areh koi pani do" devyani says, Nandini gives a glare to Rohan. Manik notices Rohan holding Nandini's hand forcing her to stay down.

"It's okay aunty I'm fine" manik smiles, Nandini jerks away her hands from Rohan.

"Areh sorry mein toh sirf majak kar raha tha" dev apologises. Nandini doesn't say anything she just smiles.

It was 1am everyone fell asleep but Nandini and manik were both awake tossing and turning. She couldn't stop thinking about manik and her past she felt so betrayed.

The rain had stopped by the morning when everyone woke up. The servants took the mattresses back and cleaned everything.

After the Malhotra's had breakfast and the Murthys they eventually took a leave, Nandini also went up and got ready to go to the hospital she had surgeries lined up as well.

After Nandini got ready she went downstairs. Rohan was waiting for her.

"Chal aaj mein tujhe drop karta hoon" Rohan says, Nandini was confused.

"Kyun?" Nandini asks suspiciously

"Kyun Kya apni behen ko drop nahi kar sakta ajeeb hain tu yaar" Rohan says, but Nandini knew the reason inside

"Okay chal emotional mat ho" Nandini laughs, Rohan smiles. Nandini takes her bag and bids everyone bye and leaves with Rohan.

Rohan and Nandini sit in the car, Rohan drives her to the hospital.

"Dekho rohan I know why you drove me Lekin trust manik wont come here tum itna tension Kyun lete ho" Nandini looks at him. Rohan doesn't answer

"Nandini I- I just don't want him to hurt you again" Rohan says, Nandini felt loved in that moment

"Aur Tumhe Kya lagta hain I'll let him hurt me again? No" Nandini explains to him, Rohan stops the car as they've reached.

"Okay fine as you say" Rohan says, Nandini smiles

"Chalo bye" Nandini says, she jumps out of the car. She waves goodbye to Rohan and goes inside, some nurses greet her.

Nandini stops her tracks as she sees someone, she gets shocked.

"I know ma'am" Meera comes from behind, Nandini was shocked to see Ayaan there. Well I forgot to introduce you guys to Ayaan so basically he is this guy who is after Nandini, he loves her and is a little too obsessed with her.

He joined Nandini's hospital as a doctor today just to be around Nandini.

"Oh god isko yahi hospital mili" Nandini whispers to herself.

Ayaan sees Nandini.

"Hi Nandini" Ayaan waves at her, Nandini closes her eyes shut in frustration. As he takes steps to come forward to her Nandini quickly turns to avoid him.