Chapter 14.

Everyone wakes up the next morning. Nandini checks the time and it was 9am.

She quickly goes and has a shower and comes out wearing warm clothes. Shimla was a very cold place obviously.

Nandini goes downstairs , everyone was having breakfast.

"Good morning everyone" Nandini says.

"Good morning nandini" everyone greets her back, Nandini sits down.

Manik comes downstairs also, he sits down next to cabir after greeting everyone. Nandini looks at him and he seems like he hasn't had a shower yet.

"Haven't you had a shower yet?" Cabir asks as manik sits down.

"Nahi" manik says, Nandini shakes her head at him.

"Bina shower kiye hi breakfast not good bhai" Pooja says, manik rolls his eyes at her.

"Chill I brushed my teeth" manik says

"Iski Yeh aadat bhi nahi gayi" Nandini whispers to herself.

"Kuch kaha tumne" manik asks Nandini sarcastically.

"Nahi toh" Nandini acts innocent.

"Mujhe laga ki tumne kuch kaha" manik says sipping his coffee

"Shayad tumhare kaan bhaj rahe hain" Nandini says sarcastically and goes back to having breakfast.

"Chalo breakfast karke sab ready ho jao hum the ridge jaa rahe hain I've heard it's a beautiful place" navya says, everyone nods.

After breakfast manik goes to his room for a shower and everyone else also to get ready.

As Nandini was getting ready she heard a knock at her door.

"Come in" She says while putting her earrings in.

Manik comes in, Nandini turns around.

"What do you want" Nandini says coldly

"Woh mera shower chal nahi raha hai" manik says, Nandini takes a deep breath.

"Tumhe Kya mein plumber lag rahi hoon?" Nandini says sarcastically and walks towards to him.

"Nahi Lekin i am your guest right you can help me" manik says

"Haan toh ask di ya Rohan" Nandini says

"Lekin woh tumhara room hain na so you would know" manik says, Nandini looks down annoyed.

"Room mera ho ya di ka sab jaage shower same lage hain" Nandini refuses to help him.

"Fine I'll call Sanjay uncle he can help me" manik says taking his phone out.

"What? Itni baat ke liye papa ko Kyun pareshaan kar rahe ho"

"Ugh fine! Chalo dikhao" Nandini gives in stomping her leg on the floor. She knew if he called her dad then he would scold her for not helping him.

Nandini follows manik to the room and then to the bathroom.

"Bolo Kya probl—" Nandini stops as she sees his more like her bathroom.

"What the hell manik" Nandini says

"Mere bathroom ki Kya halat Bana di hain tumne" Nandini says and looks around her bathroom, it was so dirty there was 3 towels lying down everywhere on the floor and so was some was maniks clothes.

"That's not the problem" manik says

"It is the problem mujhe mera bathroom clean chahiye" Nandini says, manik rolls his eyes.