Chapter 36.

"Nandini" Sanjay says, Nandini turns around and looks at him scared.

"Papa aap yaha?" Nandini asks fixing her self a little

"Haan mein Lekin Tum Kya kar rahi ho" he asks her furrowing his eyebrows

"Woh Bas ek surgery ki taiyaari" Nandini forces a smile

"Acha sab thik hai na?" He asks her

"Of course papa Lekin aap yaha do you need anything?" Nandini questions him

"Sirf check karne aaya tha if everything is good aur woh manik kahi tumko milne nahi aaya na" Sanjay says, Nandini looks down.

"Woh Kyun aayega" Nandini acts innocent

"Kuch nahi Anyways chalo I'm leaving for office when will you come home?" Sanjay asks her

"Around 7 ya 8 baje" Nandini smiles, Sanjay nods and leaves.

As soon as Sanjay leaves, Nandini puts her hand on her chest taking a deep breath.

"Agar aaj papa ne pakad liya hota toh I would've been dead" Nandini speaks to herself.

Nandini looks at her watch she still had some time before meeting manik at the cafe.

She quickly went to check on her patients.

When she was going, Ayaan comes there.

Nandini stops and looks at him.

"Hi Ayaan" she says to her

"Nandini sab kuch thik hai na?" He asks her

"Haan Ayaan actually mein tumse hi baat karne aane wali thi look this whole us thing maine tumse kaha tha that it was to—" Nandini gets interrupted by him.

"I know Nandini it was to push manik away from you, Lekin tumse nahi ho Paya na" Ayaan says, Nandini looks down in guilt.

"Mein usse bohot pyaar karti hoon Ayaan itna ki shayad I can't even explain it" Nandini takes a deep breath.

"I can see it Nandini" Ayaan replies

"I'm sorry Ayaan maine tumhe use kiya I'm literally so sorry Pata nahi mein itni ziddi ho gayi thi na I don't know what I was doing" Nandini felt guilty, Ayaan shakes his head.

"Are you serious Nandini? Don't feel bad okay I completely understand and I'm so happy ki Tum aur manik saath mein ho" Ayaan says

"Nahi Ayaan we are not together yet sab gadbad ho gaya hai the family members aur sab mein tumhe baad mein bataungi" Nandini looks at her watch. It was 1:35 and she was supposed to meet manik at 2.

"Ayaan Tum sacchi mein bohot acche ho I hope we can remain good friends" Nandini says to him

"Remain? We are already such good friends Nandini" he smiles at her, she smiles back. She was so happy Ayaan understood.

"Thank you Ayaan" Nandini thanks him

"Dost kaha and now you're saying thank you this is not done" Ayaan replies

"Oh shit I'm sorry"

"Ab sorry bhi" Ayaan laughs, Nandini joins him.

Nandini leaves to her car after saying bye to Ayaan, she meets the receptionist before the leaving and her important surgery was at 6 still so she had time.

Nandini drives to the cafe, which was near her hospital only.

She goes and sees manik already waiting on the table.