Chapter 16.

"Mere dad ko Yeh Doctor nahi treat karegi" manik says, everyone looks at him shocked including Nandini, she was confused as what happened to him now.

"Manik what are you saying" Nyonika interrupts

"I'm right mom when we were calling her tab Yeh soh rahi thi Dad ko kuch bhi ho sakta tha mein aisi careless Doctor ko apne dad ki treatment karne ki permission nahi de sakta" manik says, Nandini was shocked hearing him but she couldn't understand him he was devastated.

"I know manik beta I understand koi bhi aise react karega apne dad ko aise state dekhke and I apologise from Nandini's behalf" Sanjay says, Nandini wasn't understanding why he was apologising like she knows she was wrong for not picking up in the wrong time.

"Papa aap sorry Kyun bol rahe ho? Nandini bhi ek insaan hain she went straight to hospital from the trip aur woh kitni der baad ghar pe aayi she was tired as well" Rohan interrupts, manik looks at him.

"Rohan is right manik you are making a big issue for no reason" Nyonika agrees with Rohan, manik looks down.

"No aunty meri bhi galati hain I shouldn't have kept my phone on silent" Nandini apologises

"But manik it's the best ki agar hum yeh sab baatein baad mein discuss kare abhi mujhe uncle ko dekhna zaroori hain this is our duty humne kasam khayi hain as a doctor iske liye so please don't interfere in our work humhe apna kaam karne dijiye" Nandini tells him calmly.

"Nandini humari hospital ki best doctor hain mr Malhotra needs her" dr ajay adds, manik gives a slight nod.

Nandini wears her stethoscope and leaves with Doctor ajay in the room where dev was admitted.

Nandini checks her dev.

"It's a major heart attack, aur blockages bhi hain we need to operate immediately" Nandini says to dr ajay who gives him a nod.

Nandini and Doctor ajay come out of the room talking about the surgery.

"Mujhe saare reports chahiye abhi" Nandini instructs him as all the family members approach Nandini.

"Nandini dev ko kua hain?" Nyonika goes up to her, her eyes were teary.

"Heart attack aur 3 blockages bhi hain we need to operate Lekin don't worry major surgery nahi hain hum sirf stents laga denge and he will be fine" Nandini smiles gives some consoles to Nyonika, she was shocked about the heart attack and so was the other family members.

"Nandini Dad will be fine na?" Cabir asks worrying

"Haan jiju has we are starting the surgery straight away" she smiles assuring them, cabir takes a deep breath.

"Lekin we need one of you to sign this form isme likha hain ki aap mujhe uncle ko operate karne ki permission de rahe ho then I can proceed further" Nandini takes the paper out, she hands over it to Nyonika.

Nyonika without hesitating signs the paper, manik looked at her while she was signing he was very worried

Nyonika gives the papers back to Nandini.

"Thank you we will start now" Nandini says she looks at manik once who looked tensed and then leaves with her team to the surgery room.

Her team performs the surgery placing the stents in the blockages allowing the blood to flow smoothly without any problems.

The surgery was finished, and it was successful. Nandini comes out with a happy face where again the family was sitting on the chairs waiting for the news.

As Nandini comes out with Doctor ajay everyone rushes to them.

"Nandini is everything fine?" Sanjay asks