Chapter 20.

Nandini reaches home, she throws her bag on her bed in frustration.

"I can't believe manik tanya ko bulayega infront me after all this" Nandini says grabbing her hair.

"Pata nahi mein iss sab se bahar kab niklungi I just want some peace" Nandini talks to herself.

As she was about to get changed, the door bell rang. Nandini furrows her eyebrows and goes to open the door downstairs.

As Nandini opens the door she gets shocked.

"Ayaan tum" Nandini says and rolls her eyes.

"Woh I got to know what your sister is getting engaged" Ayaan says, Nandini was confused

"Haan Lekin Tumhe kaise pata chala? Are you stalking me" Nandini asks

"Umm shayad" Ayaan runs his finger in his hair

"What?! Ayaan look I'm really tired can I please rest" Nandini says getting annoyed, she was about to close the door but Ayaan stops her

"Ek min woh Yeh flowers" Ayaan hands her the flowers

"Yeh kiske liye" Nandini asks

"Of course tumhare liye Lekin if you don't want it give it to your sister" Ayaan says, Nandini shakes her head taking the flowers.

Ayaan turns around and was about to leave but Nandini remembers something and stops him.

"Ek min Ayaan" she says, Ayaan gets happy and turns around

"Why don't you come to my di's engagement it's the day after tomorrow" Nandini invites him, Ayaan gets excited and says yes straight away. Nandini giggles and closes the door as he leaves.

"Manik ko mujhse door karne ka idea mil gaya" Nandini says to herself, she puts the flowers on the table next to her and leaves to go upstairs.

Nandini jumps in the bed straight away and sleeps literally to the next morning.

The next morning Nandini wakes up and sees her whole family waiting downstairs for her.

"Kya hua" Nandini asks fixing her watch

"Chalo dev ko lene jaana hain na" Sanjay says, Nandini takes a deep breath.

"Haan papa relax discharge pehle bohot formalities hoti hain it will take some time" Nandini says

"I'll do one thing 30 mins before discharge I'll call you guys to come there" Nandini says, all of them nod.

"Aur Nyonika aunty aur sab ko bhi abhi ke liye naa bol dena please" Nandini says and rushes out, she drives her car straight to the hospital.

As she walks in one of the nurses goes to her.

"Dr woh mr malhotra ko Aaj vomit hui thi" the nurse says, Nandini looks at her shocked

"Haan maybe medicines ki side effect" Nandini says to her, the nurse hands her the report. Nandini goes to devs room while checking if.

"Hello uncle how are you feeling" Nandini opens the door and goes to him.

Dev was reading a newspaper.

"Fine beta Lekin Aaj woh vomit hui thi" he says, Nandini takes a deep breath and looks down.

"It's okay uncle medicines ki side effect hain" Nandini says, as someone barges in. Nandini turns around and it was manik. She rolls her eyes

"Why can't he follow my orders for once and stay home" Nandini mumbles