Chapter 24.

Nandini stood up and was about to leave but manik runs to her and goes on his knees in front of her.

"Please mat jaoo" he screams grabbing everyone's attention.

"What the helll" Nandini looks at him, but she doesn't shout as she sees everyone looking at them.

"Agar Tum chali gayi toh humare bacche ka Kya hoga" manik says, Nandini looks at him shocked and confused

"Bacche" Nandini questions

"Haan woh bhi 4" manik tries to hold on his laugh

"Beta agar aise bacche hai toh choti baaton pe jadga nahi karte" an aunty and uncle who were walking past stops to advice Nandini

"Aunty ji aapko kuch galat femi hui hain" Nandini as much as she was angry tries to stay calm.

"Galat femi toh tumhe hui hain nandu mein tumse bohot pyaar karta hu" manik stands up, Nandini rolls his eyes at him.

"Chalo Mere khaatir nahi toh humare bacche ke liye" manik winks

"Yeh Kya bacche bacche laga rakha hain look I'm getting late" Nandini says and was about to leave but manik grabs her hands and stops her from leaving.

"Please ek baar maaf kardo" manik says

"Beta maaf kardo" the aunty speaks in the middle

"Haan baccha har relationship mein aisi ladaai hoti hain Lekin aise ruth ke nahi jaate" the uncle also adds in.

Nandini looks down and closes her eyes tightly. She wanted to leave so she gives in

"Sorry aunty uncle mujhse galati ho gayi" Nandini says

"Aur maine tumko maaf kiya" Nandini says to Manik as he jumps in joy.

He tightly hugs him Nandini, she doesn't give in.

"Areh beta maaf kiya hain toh Hug bhi kardo" the aunty interferes.

Nandini forcefully wraps her hands around him. Somehow she felt comfortable in his arms and wanted to stay like this.

Manik lets go of her and wraps his hand around her shoulders dragging her.

"Chalo darling" manik smiles. Nandini takes a deep breath.

As soon as they leave the cafe and to the parking area Nandini takes his hand of her shoulders angrily.

"Chodo Mujhe manik" Nandini shouts

"Aur Kya bacche biwi aur darling laga rakha hain"

"Kyunn Kya hua" manik acts innocent

"Mein tumhari darling aur biwi nahi hoon"

"Aur humare bacche Tum pagal ho sabke saamne Kya bol rahe the" Nandini continues.

"Agar nahi ho toh ho jaongi biwi aur rahi baat bacche ki woh bhi ho jayege" manik winked

"Manik what the hell is wrong with you Ab zyada ho raha hain" nandini gets annoyed

"Pyaar Tumse zyada ho raha hain" manik smiles, and for the first time Nandini saw genuineness in his eyes but she did not want to jump on to conclusions just then.

"You know what I'm getting late" Nandini says taking a deep breath and walking away.

She opens her car door and sits in the drivers seat. Manik goes to his car, he quickly drives it towards Nandini's car.

"Nandini" he shouts putting down his car window, Nandini looks at him and pulls down her car window

"What manik" Nandini rolls her eyes