Part 7|| Neighbors

{3rd person POV}

Knock knock

(Y/n) knocked on the door to one of his neighbor's house. He had a plate of food that his mom made. He heard people arguing on the other side. *Please tell me that they're normal neighbors.* The (h/c) haired male heard footsteps getting closer to the door. The door opened and a ash blonde with red eyes stood on the other side, "what do you want?" He asked in an aggressive tone. "Oh uh hi! I'm your new neighbor, my mom wanted me to give you guys this." (Y/n) held out the plate for him to take.

"Keep your junk, I don't want it." He said. Then a women's voice interrupted
"Bakugo Katsuki!" *Oh god.* "What you old hag!?" "Don't speak to your mother like that! Tell whoever it is to come in!" She yelled. The ash blonde moved out the way and (Y/n) entered the house.
"Oh! Well hello there!" A women on a bed in the living room said in a friendly tone. (Y/n) was weirded out by the fact she was able to change her angry demeanor to a friendly one.

"How may I help you sweetie?" She asked, "oh I'm your new neighbor, my mom told me to bring you this." (Y/n) then held out the plate of food. "Oh! Food! Thank you, well welcome to to the neighborhood, if you guys need anything please don't be afraid to ask." She said with a warm simlie. "Oh I completely forgot, let me introduce ourselves, I'm Mitsuki Bakugo, and this little man here is my son Katsuki Bakugo, I also have a husband but he's at work." She said, "Katsuki! Take these to the kitchen!" She commanded. After the sentence she started to caughting quit aggressively, since (Y/n) got a good look on her he noticed she looked sick, she had baggy eyes, looked tired, and had a bag of water on her forehead, and a blanket over her.

"Hag what have I told you about yelling! You're sick, you shouldn't be yelling." Katsuki said, his mom replied by saying "aw you care about me." She said with a smiled on her face. Katsuki just "tsk" and walked to the kitchen.

They said they're goodbyes when (Y/n) told them he needed to do something. Now it was time for the other neighbor.
*I hope if they have a son he's more kinder than Bakugo's residence.

~ ~ ~ ~

Knock Knock

(Y/n) could hear footsteps getting close. The door was opened by a small women green hair, "hello, I'm your new neighbor, my mother wanted me to bring you this." (Y/n) held out the plate of food to her, "oh thank you, say would you like to join me and my son for some tea?" "Oh, sure." The women moved to the side so her guest could go in. She brought him to a table and told him to sit down, "I'm going to go get my son and make sure the tea is ready." And with that she left.

(Y/n) was left alone, he didn't know what to do so he decided to look around in the room he was in, he saw pictures of women and a boy with green hair and freckles, he looked pretty young, *that must be the women's son.*

(Y/n) turned his attention to the two people who walked in the room, "this is my son Izuku Midoriya and I'm Inko Midoriya, I forgot to ask but what is your name?" "I'm (Y/n) (L/n), it's a pleasure to meet you." (Y/n) held out his hand to shake Izuku's hand. "Same to you too." Izuku shook his hand.

"I'll go check on the tea, Izuku dear maybe take (L/n) to your room until the tea is ready." "Okay mom, come follow me." Izuku brought (Y/n) to his room.

When the (h/c) haired male entered the room he saw a poster of a buff guy with blonde hair, and it said with big letters 'ALL MIGHT' "Who's that?" I asked. Izuku turned to me with a 'are you serious?' expression. "It's All Might, you know the greatest wizard that ever lived, have you never heard of him?" (Y/n) just shook his head, "no I haven't, is he really that much of a big deal?" "YES! He's one of the biggest deals in history!" "Oh, that's weird I never heard of him." Izuku was shocked.

"You've never heard of the greatest wizard that ever lived!?" (Y/n) shook his head. "Well All Might is the most powerful wizard of the lands!" Intrigued (Y/n) wanted to know more about this All Might guy, so he asked Izuku about him.

And talk about him he did.

~ ~ ~ ~

After a few hours (Y/n) left the Midoriya's household, leaving knowing what and who All Might was. He found out that this All Might fellow was one of the most powerful wizards of the lands, he could create portals to very far places and make very powerful spells, and (Y/n) was really intrigued.

But besides that he learned how his neighbors were like, the Bakugo residence seemed...neat. The Midoriya's were very kind and friendly.

*I have some interesting neighbors.*

(Y/n) went back to his house to get food for Kirishima.

[Word count 898]