Prologue

Once upon a time, there lived a serpent with wings. This serpent created the elements,Fire,Earth,Water,and air. The serpent losed the ability to control Fire,Earth, and water because the Gods thought he was too powerful. But kept the ability to control air. The serpent made dragons, which at the time were just big lizards. It gave its creations fire to protect itself, earth where it would roam around, water to clean itself, and air to fly to places.

Once the serpent learned that its creations were being killed by creatures called humans, it was furious. It went to the location where these humans lived and wreaked havoc. The humans begged for the serpent to spare them. The serpent obliged under one condition. Every 30 days, they would give it a human sacrifice. The humans agreed.

They would sacrifice a human every 30 days. Babies were born just to be sacrificed to the serpent. People were mad they had to do this, but they feared the serpent's powers. Plans on killing the serpent were made.

One day, the serpent didn't want human blood because each day, it became less valuable. The serpent asked for the humans to bring it blood of a God. The humans knew that it would be impossible. Not only that, but it made them furious. All the sacrifices they made were for nothing. People losed their children,parents,friends,and lovers to the serpent, for it to say their sacrifice was meaningless. The plans on killing the serpent were going to be executed.

One night, the humans found that the serpent slept. And killed it while it was sleeping. The humans celebrated this. But little did the humans know that this would lead to a war with millions killed.

The dragons were furious that their god was killed by the hands of the humans. The dragons all worked together to kill the humans. They  succeeded at first, but then the humans discovered a new material. Gunpowder. They made bombs, which caused thousands of dragons to be killed. The humans would find caves with dragons and place bombs there. This caused many species of dragons to go extinct. The humans won the war.

The dragons fled the area. Never to be seen again. But every once in a while, dragons would be found roaming the area, so humans would hunt them. They would get paid a lot for killing a dragon.

Rumors of dragons being able to turn into humans were made. But nothing was confirmed. People guess the death of the serpent cause the dragons to gain the ability. But no one knows

You may ask what the serpent's name is? And to that, I would reply with

Kukulkan, the serpent of the nine winds.