Chapter 5|| Lake day

{Y/n POV}
                       (The next day)
[⚠️ Warning: Little Nsfw... I guess?⚠️]

I wake up in my bed and go to the kitchen to get breakfast. I eat some bread and drink some water to wash it down. After I was done I wanted to go see Kirishima again for his surprise. "Mom I'm going on a walk." I tell her. Before I left the house she asked me "Why are all your walks so long?" I pause for a moment. "It's because it's peaceful and I enjoy it." I answer her. "Oh okay then have a nice walk." She tells me. I smile and walk out the door.

I got to Kirishima's cave and entered through the same way I always do. I place the bag of food on the ground and try to find Kirishima. I hear someone yelling and feeling a big weight on me. Kirishima was on me.(Pause ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) "WHAT'S MY SURPRISE?!?" Kirishima yelled at me. "I can't bring the surprise here." Kirishima got off me and asked "So what's the surprise?" "Follow me." I tell Kirishima. I exit the same way I entered. "Wait we're leaving the cave?" "Yeah." Kirishima asks me "But what if my mom comes?" *Oh shit I forgot about his mom.* "Uh...we won't be long and plus your mom probably will stay and wait." I reassured him. He paused for a bit."Fine I'll go with you." I grabbed his hand and took him outside of the cave. "It's... so bright." Kirishima says having is his eyes squinting. "Well yeah, you've been in a cave for a couple of days." "Yeah, but why does the sun have to be so... bright." Kirishima replied. "It's the heat from the sun." I reply.

We walk to the lake "This is the surprise!" I say with a big smile on my face. "Wow this is... beautiful." Kirishima says looking at the lake. "You want to get in the water?" I asked Kirishima. "YEAH!" He yelled out in joy. *Wait we don't have extra cloths.* "We don't have extra clothes?" I told Kirishima. "It's fine we can go naked." *Oh okay that's a good idea... wait* "Wait what you mean go-" I before I finished I turned to Kirishima and see his chest. And he started to take off his pants. I turned so red that it put Kirishima's hair to shame. I see Kirishima's ass. *Oh shit I'm erected.* "Uhh you can go in the water, im okay." I say shyly. "Oh come on it will be fun." He says with puppy eyes. "I don't know." "Come on, pretty please." *Damn I'm not gonna win against him am I.* "F-Fine." I say, I start undressing myself, trying to turn myself off. It worked and we're both naked. *This definitely seems wrong, two people naked... what did I get myself into.* Kirishima jumped in. He pulled me in after he was in the water.

We played in the water, we played Marco polo, wrestled with each other.(Wrestling while naked mmm...) Kirishima would always hug me, which is fine if it wasn't for the fact were naked. So his dong would touch my butt, which would turn me on. After a while of playing in the lake we got off to dry ourselves. A couple of minutes go by and Kirishima decided to wrestle again. After a long while I was exhausted and Kirishima wasn't. So he got on top of me.( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Me and Kirishima was panting.(Is it just me or does this seem wrong on so many levels.) I looked at Kirishima's beautiful ruby like eyes. For some reason our faces were getting closer. Kirishima closed his eyes, I did the same. Then I heard people talking. I quickly pushed Kirishima off. "Wait I'm sorry I di-" I put a finger on my mouth. And then his ears perked up. I grabbed Kirishima's arm and dragged him to a bush. I forgot our clothes. I quickly grabbed our clothes and hid in the bush. I was able to see through the leafs and saw two people. One of them was Bakugo the dragon slayer. And someone with black hair and a triangle for a mouth.(Sero) "I heard something." Bakugo says with a growl. "Maybe it was a animal." The blacked haired male said. "It didn't sound like an animal, somethings here." He says. I grab a rock and throw it to a another bush far away from ours. Bakugo and the blacked hair male walked to the bush. I grabbed Kirishima's arm and we quietly walk away. We got to his cave and got in. "Sorry about what happened I probably ruined the day for you." I apologized to Kirishima, he put a hand on my shoulder "It's okay it was pretty fun." He reassured me. *Yeah today was fun.*

[Word count 822]