Chapter 1||Encounter

{Y/n POV}

"WELL MOM I WON'T HURT AN ANIMAL JUST BECAUSE THEY DONT KNOW ANY BETTER!" I yelled to my mother. "THE VILLAGE WON'T TAKE YOU BACK IF YOU DONT DO THIS!" She yelled back. "WHY WOULD I WANT TO GO BACK TO A PLACE THAT LEFT US TO DIE, JUST BECAUSE A HOMELESS GUY SAID HE SEEN EVIL IN ME!?!" "IT WILL MAKE OUR LIVES BETTER!" She said.

"NO IT WON'T, PEOPLE WILL STILL TREAT ME LIKE I'M A EVIL PERSON THAT'S GONNA STEAL THEIR SOUL!" I go to my room and slam the door. I grabbed my bag and put clothes and food in it. I was gonna run away. I opened the window and went outside.

I followed a path in the woods. I really didn't know where I was gonna go. "The towns that would accept me are very far away. All the towns around me think I'm evil, and I will kill them one day. And people fell for that crap. So they banished my and my adopted mom. The town only left her go in to get food, but that's it. It's better if I leave her. She can reenter society."

And yes, I'm adopted. My mom found me near a river crying like babies usually do, and she raised me as her own. "I know she means well it's just I don't want to go looking for a dragon to kill. They don't know they shouldn't be in this area. It isn't there felt. And plus it would be a boring job since the dragons died out a long time ago, and if there is some around it would probably be only a few."

While I was talking to myself, I didn't see that I was going to fall in a hole. And then I fell. I landed on my ass and god did that shit hurt. I look for a way to get out of this place... a cave? *Well shit looks like I'm stuck.* I found no where I could where I would get out of this cave. *Shit, just my luck.*

I get up from the ground and hear ROAR. "Is that a dragon? Don't they roar like that? No, maybe it was something else. No dragons were seen for a while. But one was found a few days ago.* And then I see fire in the distance. And it lights the cave to show a red dragon. *Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck* I start backing away, that's until I hit a wall. It steps closer to me and I remember I have meat with me. *I hope to any God this works.* I pull out the meat.

"P-please d-don't eat me I o-offer you m-meat." I'm sweating my balls off of how nervous I am. The dragon sits down like a puppy. And red smoke fills the cave to rival a boy with red hair. "W-where did the d-dragon go?" I questioned the red haired boy. "Your looking at him!" The red haired boy said with excitement.

"Your not here to kill me right?" The red haired boy questioned a bit scared. "What no I'm not, does it look like I was gonna kill you if I look like I was gonna shit myself?" "Was I really that scary?!" The red haired said exited. "Yeah you were." I reply. "Can I still have the meat?" He questioned. "Sure" I replied. I give him the meat and he sits down and eats it. *So he still has his wings and tail but there smaller.*

I watch the red haired boy eat the meat. I was shocked to find out dragons can turn to a human... well kinda and also the fact I actually found one. "So, what brings you here?" The red haired boy asked. "Oh, I was just walking and fell down in the hole." I point up to the hole I fell from. "Your a human right?" He asked. "Yeah I am." "Your lying right?" "What no, I'm human." I reply to his comment. "I've never seen a human with those eyes." "What you never seen with (e/c) eyes before?" I asked him confusely. "Well non as beautiful as your's, they look beautiful." He said with a smile. I can feel my face heating up. "T-thank you." I said all flustered.

Me and red haired boy talk for hours. Me and him got along well. "Where are your parents?" I asked him. "Oh my mom went to go get food." "Wait what does your mom look like?" "She looks like me but bigger and more feminine of course." I remember the people of the village killed a big red dragon. *Could it be... no it couldn't... I hope.*

"When was the last time you saw her?" "7 days ago." *Oh shit they did kill his mom.* "Thank you for the food I've been starving." He thanks me. "No problem, hey want me to bring you food until your mom comes back." I ask him. "That would great, if it doesn't bother you." He says shyly at the end. "It wouldn't be a bother." I say with a smile.

"Its getting late I should go home." I say completely forgetting that I was running away. "How do I get out?" I ask the red haired boy. "There's an exit down that hall." He points to the hall with the exit. "Oh thanks." I say. I get out of the cave and start walking home. But then I hear "What your name?" The red haired boy asked. "Mine is (Y/n)(L/n), and your's?" I ask back. "You can call me Kirishima." He says with a smile. I wave him goodbye and head home.

[Word count 966]