Part 15|| Prince

{3rd person POV}

The sun rays entered the room as the sun was starting to raise. Both of the males were snoring while they were sleeping, both legs tangled and cuddling each other. Again. But this time Kirishima's eyes fluttered open, he saw he was cuddle (Y/n), his arms around the (h/c) haired male and his legs tangled. Heat rushed to the red head's cheeks. He untangled his legs with his crush as he also tried to not wake him up. In all honesty he didn't know if (Y/n) still liked him, after all he knew if (Y/n) did hurt him he wouldn't like him either.

Kirishima got up and looked at (Y/n), his beautiful lashes, his breathtaking features, his nice lips. His lips. Kirishima put two fingers on his lips as he remembered the feelings he felt when they kissed. The light outside hit (Y/n)'s face making him look more magnificent. But this ended up waking up the male, Kirishima turned around not wanting to be seen as a creep for staring at him while he was sleeping. (Y/n) groaned as he got up, "morning", he said in a deep sleepy voice. "Did you sleep well?" The dragon asked. (Y/n) just nodded.

Knock knock knock

Both turned their attention to the door as they heard knocks. Since Kirishima was already up he was the one who opened the door. "Hey you two! Sleep well?" Fatgum who was on the other side asked. He looked in the room and saw that the two males slept in the same room. "Oh, you two should of told me you two were dating, I could of given you one private room!" Fatgum said. Both the males turned red at the mention of them being together. "W-We're not together." (Y/n) told him. "Oh? Then why are you sleeping together?" He asked, curious. "Kirishima said he found a bug on his bed, so I said he can sleep here." "Really!? Well I gotta tell the owner about that, anyways let's go get breakfast."

○ ○ ○ ○

The dining was packed with people, they were all eating breakfast with family or friends. Luckily for Fatgum since he was a God he got his own table to eat, so he shared it with the dragon and human. They both ate many things that was delicious. "So." Fatgum spoke up, turning the male's attention back to him. "I was thinking, there might be a way to stop Luno." "There is?" Both the males asked. "Yeah, there's a legend of something called an eclipse happening if Hawks and Luno meet each other." Fatgums eats some more food before he continues, "Anyways so this eclipse us said to make the sun and moon disappear. Hawks is the only other god that can catch up to Luno." "Is he really that fast?" Kirishima asked. "No, his horse is."

Fatgum laid out a map on the table. "So I've talked to a lot of people who said they saw Luno. And it was only one person. So change of plan we need to find Hawks, he might know where to find him." They were interrupted by someone rushing in the dinning hall and yelling, "THE PRINCE IS HERE!" And with that everyone got up to go see the prince. Everyone but Fatgum, (Y/n), and Kirishima left the dinning hall. They were left alone. "Prince?" Kirishima asked, "yeah prince Shoto. You know Endeavor's kid." "Wait I though you said Endeavor was a God?" (Y/n) asked. "Yeah a God who married a princess and became king."  "It is odd how prince Shoto is here by himself, if Endeavor was here he would of been announced. Shoto is usually not allowed outside of the kingdom."

The three males walked out of the dining hall to see what was going on outside. There was a circle of the villagers surrounding someone. And in the center of the circle was a half white and half red haired boy around the same age as Kirishima and (Y/n), he was on a white horse while he was looking around. "Is that prince Shoto?" (Y/n) asked. Fatgum just nodded. Shoto began to speak up. "My greetings people of this village, I have some news I would like to speak of." The town's people all talked among each other, wondering what news he wanted to talk about.

Shoto cleared his voice before he said. "In the closest village to this village they found a dragon, they were planning on  executing it but somehow it escaped. If anyone has seen or heard anything about this dragon please let me know." Shoto got off his horse and probably got something to eat since he went into the dining hall. Fatgum looked down at the two males to see their scared expressions. So he took them somewhere more private.

"Okay so you guys can't stay here any longer, I don't want one of you slipping up and spilling the secret. I want you guys to leave this place." He handed them a map. "There is a way to summon Hawks, this map will lead you to a witch that will help you summon him, and here take this too you'll need it." Fatgum handed them a crimson red feather. "Now let's go back to get your stuff to leave." They rushed to the motel  to get their stuff. After that they had to say their goodbyes. Fatgum wished them luck on their adventure. And then (Y/n) and Kirishima left the town to find this witch.

○ ○ ○ ○

(Y/n) and Kirishima got up from a rock they were sitting on. "Okay, I think that's enough rest. Let's get going." (Y/n) said as he got up. He reached out his hand for Kirishima to grab. Kirishima took it and got up. "So what place do we need ti go through again?" The dragon asked. (Y/n) pulled out the map and looked at it, "seems like we have to go through the Dark Woods. That's probably not good."

And then they made it to the Dark Woods. Kirishima was kinda nervous. He started playing with his fingers again, "Uh, Don't you think this is dangerous?" "What? Are you scared?" (Y/n) said smirking. "What!? No! ... maybe." "There's nothing wrong with being scared, hey wanna hold my hand while we go through?" (Y/n) asked him, holding his hand out. Kirishima looked at the hand and blushed. He grabbed the hand. And then they both walked in to the unknown forest.

[Word count: 1100]