Chapter 4|| Company

{Y/n POV}

After I finished lunch, I got up and told my mom, "I'm going for a walk." "Okay don't come home too late." She replied. I grab food for Kirishima and walk out the house. I walk on the trail that leads to the cave Kirishima lives. While passing by I seen a beautiful lake. The water glimmered in the sun. Making it look magnificent. *This would be a fun place for me and Kirishima to go to.* And then I remember *KIRISHIMA!* I start running to his cave, forgetting that I'm the only reason he's still alive because I give him food. I make it to the cave and fall at the entrance. "Hey you okay?" I see Kirishima come out. "Yeah I'm fine, it's just I got distracted and I didn't want you to think that I wasn't gonna come." I say to him. Kirishima lifts me up on my feet. I thank him and give him the bag of food. "But I still got you food!" I say to Kirishima and his face lights up. Witch is honestly cute.

Kirishima ate and I decided to tell him about me moving to the village. "Hey Kirishima can I tell you something?" I say kinda nervous of how he'll react. "Sure, what is it?" He asks me. "Well I'm... moving to the village." I say slightly nervous. "Don't you already live in the village?" Kirishima asks me. "No, they exiled me from the village." I answer Kirishima. "Why?" Kirishima asks me. "Because a crazy homeless man thought I was the embodyment of evil, just because my eye color is odd." I says to Kirishima. "That's dumb." He says. "RIGHT!" I yell out. Kirishima jumps at me yelling "Sorry" I say scratching the back of my neck. I continued to tell him about me going to the village "So yeah it will be longer for me to get here since the village is far away from here. But don't worry I will still come." I tell Kirishima. He smiles and says, "Well I'm happy to have someone like you around, I enjoy your company, I would probably be bored out of my mind and dead by striving." Kirishima tells me with a chuckle. *God that chuckle is adorable. "Oh yeah I realized something." Kirishima raised an eyebrow. "It might rain some days, so my mom won't let me go out so your gonna have to get your own food. Also I think my mom is getting suspicious of why were running out of food quickly." "Sorry about that." Kirishima says while looking down on the ground with a sad expression. "Hey it's okay as long as you're okay." I reassured him. He smiles at that.

Me and Kirishima talk for hours and then I look out and see the sun setting. "Oh I have to go." I tell Kirishima while getting up to and getting ready to leave. "Do you have to, you can sleep in the cave." Kirishima said. "I would love to, but my mom would be worried sick and I don't want to do that to her. Also I'll come tomorrow don't worry." I tell Kirishima, who gives me a pouting face. "But don't worry I have a surprise tomorrow." I say winking at him. Kirishima lightens up and his tail start waged. "What is it?" He asks me. "It wouldn't be surprise if I told you, right?" He replies "Right, anyways bye see you tomorrow." He says waving at me. I wave back and leave his cave. I follow the trail to my home.

[Word count 611]

Next part will have some nsfw... I guess