Part 14|| Food

So I'll be busy on Friday and Saturday so everyone gets an early upload! Enjoy :)

{3rd person POV}

Both Kirishima and (Y/n) thought the village Keigo said would be pretty close, but it took them two days the make it. "Keigo said that was a nearby village, that took us two days to get here." (Y/n) said as he and Kirishima were both tired, "it's probably becuase he had wings. Did you see how fast he flew?!" Kirishima added. At the end of the conversation they finally made it to the actual village. They looked around and it looked like a festival, they had stands with food, people eating, kids playing, and many more.

In all honesty it looked fun to the two. The smell of amazing food went up their nose as they could do nothing but think about food. But they unfortunately had to snap out of it, since they were here to meet a certain God. So they asked around, "Uh hello sir, do you perhaps know where Fatgum is?" Kirishima asked a random guy. "Oh! Yeah he's in the dining hall, God he sure loves  to eat." He answered. "Uh, where is this dining hall?" Kirishima asked. "Oh it's the building right there." The guy points at the dining hall.

So off the two went to the dining hall. Entering all the they could smell was good food. Kirishima's stomach rumbled from him smelling meat. "Seems like someone's hungry." (Y/n) snickered. Kirishima felt embarrassed that (Y/n) heard that his stomach rumbled, "after we're done we can get a bit to eat." Even if (Y/n) couldn't see it since the amulet, Kirishima's tail was wagging from happiness. The dining room was empty, all besides one guy, who was eating a lot. "I think that's Fatgum." "Oh what made it so obvious?" (Y/n) said sarcastically. "Well it's becuase he's eating a lot." "Kirishima  I was being sarcastic." "What does that mean?" Kirishima asked, (Y/n) just shook his head, "I'll tell you later, let's go talk to Fatgum first." As they got closer to Fatgum the atmosphere felt different, just like it was for Keigo.

"Uh hello, are you Fatgum?" Kirishima asked him. He finished swallowing the food he was eating and said, "Yes I am, who's asking?" He asked. Fatgum looked at Kirishima, "Oh a dragon! I thought you guys went extinct, need to meet you!" He shook both of the male's hands. "Oh uh Hawks told us to go to you." Kirishima said while playing with fingers. "Hawk? Oh okay, what do you two need? If Hawks sent you to me then it has to be important." "Uh we need to go the place of the dragons, you know, where they can roam around without the worry of humans?" Fatgum thought for a bit. "Oh the dragon sanctuary. Oh sorry kids but I was lying to Hawks, I had a bit too much wine." Fatgum said while he was scratching his head from embarrassment.

Both (Y/n) and Kirishima sighed in disappointment. "I may not know where the place is but I do know some Gods who might know where it is." Fatgum told them. "So there's a few God's that were really close to the dragons, so they might have an idea." "But do any of them know where exactly it is?" (Y/n) asked the God.

"I for sure know one, it's Luno, he's the God of the moon. He and Endeavor fought a war against each other for dragons, Endeavor the God of the underworld wanted dragons dead, but Luno didn't want that. So he went to Endeavor with a proposal of a peace between him and the dragons, but he rejected the idea. So Luno told him that if he spills more dragon's blood that it means war. Of course Endeavor didn't listen so Luno went to war with Endeavor. We haven't seen a fight between Gods in over hundreds years. That war remained us why God's shouldn't fight, it lasted 50 years and countless casualties were caused by the war, it was devastating."

"So how did the war end?" They asked, "Hawks, Mirko, MidNight, Eraser, and more Gods had to step between the two before one of them were killed. If a God is killed the thing they ruled over goes wild and it hurts humanity, so obvious we couldn't have the underworld and moon go wild. So they both left, secretly Luno found the place for the dragon sanctuary, unknown to Endeavor. But the problem with that is Luno is extremely rare to find, you two already got luckily finding Hawks but Luno is way more harder, he takes his job seriously so he doesn't stay and talk." Fatgum told the two younger males.

"Maybe there is hope though, a person and a dragon working together is a miracle in itself. I'd say you two should think about it while you eat." Fatgum slid two plates of food over to (Y/n) and Kirishima. Both of them looked at the food in awe, the plates had many types of food and so much of it. Both of the males were practically drooling from how good all that food looked and smelled. "Well come on, eat up before it gets cold." Fatgum told them as he continued to eat. Both said their thanks and ate the food.

○ ○ ○ ○

After the delicious food it was turning dark. "Hey how about you two sleep and we'll think of a plan in the morning, there's a motel in the town you two can stay in, i'll get you two your own private  rooms, my treat." Fatgum told them. "Oh thank you sir." "Don't call me sir, call me Fatgum." He told them, "okay, thank you Fatgum!" Kirishima told the God. Fatgum showed them their rooms and he felt. "I'm going to my room, see you in the morning Kirishima." (Y/n) went into his room, leaving Kirishima by himself. Kirishima just looked at (Y/n)'s door, for some reason he really wanted to go in with him.

Knock knock

(Y/n) was about to lay on the bed when he heard a knock. He got up and opened the door, Kirishima was on the other side. "What's the matter Kiri?" "Uh there was..." he stopped as he was thinking of an excuse. "There was some bugs on my bed, I was wondering if I can stay in your?" Kirishima said as he played with his fingers. "O-Oh, okay." (Y/n) opened the door for Kirishima to come in. When the dragon walked in (Y/n) closed the door and locked it.

(Y/n) laid on the bed on one side, while Kirishima laid on the other side, both their shoulders were touching. (Y/n) closed his eyes to sleep but Kirishima had his open, he couldn't sleep. Then he spoke up, "Hey (Y/n)?" "Yeah?" (Y/n) opened his eyes from the question. "Even though I was a dragon why did you decide to help me? I'm sure you heard terrible stories of dragons before." Kirishima asked. (Y/n) stayed silent. He honestly has no answer for the dragon, he didn't know exactly why he did decided to help him, so he said why he might of. "I helped you becuase you looked lost, your mom... passed and I knew how it felt to be alone."

Kirishima smiled a bit, "Well I think it was pretty manly for you to do that, thank you." Kirishima tolded the other male. His lip tugged up and he closed his eyes and tired to fall asleep.

(If you guys could have any weapons you want what would it be? The first person who says a weapon I like the idea of will get their weapon of choice introduced in the story later.)

[Word count 1300]