Part 6|| Moving day

{Y/n POV}

I remember the day I had with Kirishima. I blush at the thought of him naked. I try to clear my head, *Stop wrong thoughts.* I heard my mom walking to my room, so I looked at the door, and low and behold my mom walks in. "Pack up (Y/n) we are moving tomorrow and I want to be ready." *Wait we're already moving this soon?* I asked myself, but I do as my mom told. I pack all my clothes and close the case I had.

After a while me and my mom finished packing our things, now we just needed to pack the things in the house. Finally after what seems like hours, me and my mom finished packing everything that needed to be packed. I was planning on seeing Kirishima again, but my mom stopped me. "(Y/n)!" She call out to me, I was at the front door and I turned around. "I thought maybe for today we could have one last meal before we leave this old place." She says playing with her fingers. I couldn't say no to her, she took care of me when no one else wanted too. I was reluctant about it, but I caved in. "Fine. But I'll go after we are done." I tell her, she nods in agreement. Me and her eat (favorite foods) and I enjoyed her cooking. I saved some for Kirishima because I knew he would love it too.

~ ~ ~ ~

After we were done eating I left to go see Kirishima. When I got to his cave he tackles me down to the ground. "Oh! It's you", he sighs in relief. "Why are you late!?" Kirishima question and yelled at me. "Sorry sorry, my mom wanted me to stay for dinner and I couldn't refuse. But on the bright side I got you some of the food she made." I said as I had a basket of the food she made. The red head dragon drooled at the smell of the food.

I grabbed a plate/bowl and put some of food on it. I gave it to the red head, he grabbed the food and started eating it. I just watched him eating it.

While he was eating I saw some of the food at the corner of his mouth, he didn't seem to notice it. "Wait Kirishima hold still." He looked up at me, I then got close and wipped the food at the corner of his mouth. He starred at me, I could feel my heart beat faster. "Sorry you had some food on you." I said feeling a bit embarrassed. "O-oh, thank you." I see Kirishima get a bit red.

{3rd person POV}

Kirishima and (Y/n) could feel the blood going to their cheeks. An awkward silence filled the room. An uncomfortable one. (Y/n) decided to try to break the silence by talking, "So... I'm going to be moving." He said. "Wait what!?" He said freaking out a bit. "Does that mean I'm never going to be seeing you again!?" He said worried about the response. "What? No, your still going to see me, it's just going to take me a longer time to get here, I'm moving into the nearest village from here." Kirishima let out a heavy sigh. "Oh thank god, I thought you were leaving me."

"I'm not going to leave you." (Y/n) then looked outside, "it's getting dark, I should go home now." He got up. "Wait!" Kirishima called out. (Y/n) turned his attention to the dragon. "Yes Kirishima?" Kirishima was nervous about what he was going to say. "Could... could you maybe stay with me for the night? It gets pretty lonely here." He asks shyly. (Y/n) frowned, "I'm sorry, but my mother would probably kill me when I get back, sorry. But maybe next time." He tells Kirishima trying to brighten up the mood.

"Oh, it's okay, it's fine." Kirishima said a bit hurt. "Well bye, see you tomorrow." (Y/n) waved at him. Kirishima waved back with a smile on his face. Then the (h/c) haired male left the cave. Leaving the dragon alone, again.

<The next day>

The sun was shining and the birds were singing, (Y/n) and his mom were putting their things inside their new house, well more like (Y/n) was putting the stuff where his mom told him. "Aren't you excited! We're in a new home and we finally have neighbors next to us!" "Yeah... I'm so excited", (Y/n) said with a sarcastic tone, but his mother brushed it off.

"To celebrate this I will be making some food, I also made some food for the neighbors so we could make a good impression, so please take it to them." (Y/n)'s mom told her son, she points at two different baskets, "one of them is for our neighbor on our right and the other is for the other one, so take one and go to whichever one you want to first." (Y/n) nodded. He grabbed one basket, *I wonder how this will go?* (Y/n) thought thinking how his neighbors were like, could be nice, could just be assholes. *Well I'm about to find out.

[Word count 884]