Part 22|| The moon

{3rd person POV}

"So where you we going?" Kirishima asked. "Well, Luno only appears at night, so I'll be generous and let you mortals rest so you don't fall asleep while we're hunting Luno." Mirko took the two males to a small tent. "Sleep there, I'll come back for you guys when it turns dark." Mirko walked away as she left the two males by themselves, with no one to watch them. The two got in the tent and laid down, trying to sleep.

Just laying there wasn't going to work, so they decided to talk. "We haven't talked about it much, but what are we gonna do when we do reach the dragon sanctuary?" Kirishima thought for the moment. He really hasn't put much thought on what's next. He just focused on the present on finding the place. "Well... we'll stay there. I know we have no reason to stay there since we're not being chased, but it would be nice to not have worry about me being caught. I would also like spending my time there with you, if you want to stay with me? I'll love you until the day I die." Kirishima looked into his lover's (e/c) eyes. He found the eyes so beautiful.

(Y/n) blushed, Kirishima was too sweet for him being hunted down. "Yeah, I'd like that." The two felt really affectionate, so they practiced on kissing, to be better, of course. Soon enough, they both got tired and fell asleep.

                                      ○ ○ ○ ○

"WAKE UP!!!" The goddess said as she barged in the tent. The two got scarred by the loud yelling. Both breathed heavily. Mirko just laughed. "Hahaha, your faces are priceless." But when she stopped laughing, she got dead serious. "So it's already night. We need to get going." Mirko picked up both of their arms to lift them up. She dragged them to a random place in the woods. (Y/n) felt like they're gonna get murdered.

"Where are you taking us?" Kirishima asked. "Well, Keigo brought you guys to me because I know what route he takes!" She says proudly. "So you like stalk him?" (Y/n) asked. Mirko got offended by that. She then slapped the human on the head. "I DONT STALK PEOPLE!" Kirishima then asked, "Then why do you know what routes he takes?" She gave the two males a death glare, which quite both of them. "Well, if you did have to know, I'm the goddess of war. That means I must know my opponents. I have fought almost every God and goddess there's been. All except Luno!!!" She screams. "He always managed to get out of my grasp. So what we'll do is find him, and I'll beat him up so bad he tells us everything!" The two males both looked at each other. But who they didn't have a choice. She was their best option.

                                    ○ ○ ○ ○

The three went to an abandoned road. "No one uses this road anymore. It would be perfect that Luno goes here." Mirko had a sinister smile. "Do you really think this will work?" (Y/n) asked. "Of course it will, because I'm the best." Mirko said proudly. "We'll just hide in this bush." She pointed at a random bush. The three waited for an hour. Kirishima was passing the time by playing with his boyfriend. Kirishima would poke him to see where he was ticklish. "Okay, it's been a long time, and nothing has happened-" They all went quiet when they heard a horse neigh. They heard galloping. Mirko looked up at the moon. It was moving towards them. She got ready to charge when the time was right.

As soon as a shadowy horse got in front of the bush Mirko charged at, it was extreme speed. She knocked the horse to the ground and the person on it as well. The person was shocked, Mirko quickly went and grabbed the person. She made sure that they weren't going to break from her grasp this time. "I got him!!!" She said excitedly. The two males came out of the bush quickly, "woah! We don't know if that's even him!" Kirishima yelled at her. The person was wearing a cloak, and none of their skin was showing. Kirishima looked at the face but saw nothing but glowing purple eyes. "You." It said to Kirishima, looking directly at him.