Part 16|| Spider

{3rd person POV}

Walking in the Dark Woods really lived up to its name. It was pretty dark in there, even though it's daytime. But it wasn't dark enough to not see. Somehow daylight managed to seep through. (Y/n) walked looking forward while Kirishima was nervous and looking around for any danger. A thing they did notice is there was a lot of spider webs, and big ones at that. "Look Kirishima I'm here, you don't have to be scared. I'll make sure nothing bad happens to you." With those words Kirishima felt a little more safe. So they continued walking.

While they were walking Kirishima tripped over something, that something wrapped around his leg and pulled him up. He dangled above the ground. "Kirishima!" (Y/n) was going to help his dragon friend but a thick spider web wrapped around his wrist, then more webs wrapped around the (h/c) haired male. "(Y/N)!" Kirishima called out as he saw his crush was in trouble. He tried to get the webs that wrapped around his legs off but it was hard with how sticky they were. While he was struggling he didn't notice that his amulet fell off his neck and landed on the ground. With if off it revealed what Kirishima truly was.

"Well well well." A unknown voice spoke. Then someone came out of the leafs of the trees. A was a guy who had black hair and six eyes. "Looks like I'm eating good today." He said to them. He examined his prey getting a good look at them. "How rude of me, I'm Sero Hanta, the spider person who lives in this forest, and you two will be my food- Oh!?" He crawled on the trees closer to Kirishima. "A dragon? Oh I'm saving you for last." Kirishima tried to hit the spider but wasn't able to.

He got closer to (Y/n). "Well hello handsome, it's going to be fun eating you." Sero said. "How about you wait here dragon, while I go eat some lunch." "Get away from me you weirdo!" (Y/n) screamed at him. Sero just wrapped webs around (Y/n)'s mouth to make him shut up. Then he started to drag (Y/n) somewhere with his six legs walking away.

Kirishima saw this happening at tried his hardest to be free. But it was to no use. The red head thinking of his crush being killed and eaten made him furious. He felt so hot like his blood was boiling. And it was boiling. Boiling with anger. "GET OVER HERE!!!" He screamed as he got bigger. He got so big that the webs tore off the tree it was on. Sero turned to look at Kirishima after he heard a bump. Kirishima's red wings were big and hid the rest of the dragon's body. But when they opened up it wasn't Kirishima anymore. A big red dragon looked at Sero with anger. It roared at him making the spider person scared for his life.

He dropped (Y/n) and ran deeper into the forest. The red dragon blew fire at the trees, they caught fire. Soon the fire spread to all the tree around. The red dragon grabbed (Y/n) with its hand and flew out of the burning forest.

After a while of flying the dragon landed on the ground as it saw how far it was from the forest. It laid (Y/n) down. (Y/n) struggled to get out of the webs. Smoke covered the dragon. When the smoke cleared Kirishima's naked body was revealed. He looked excused as he was huffing and puffing air. (Y/n) was able to get out of the webs and he ran to Kirishima. "Kiri what was that!?!" He asked the tired male. But Kirishima was too tired to answer. He closed his eyes as he fell asleep. (Y/n) went through his bag to see if he had anything to cover Kirishima up in. Luckily he had some extra clothes that luckily fit Kirishima. So (Y/n) put those clothes on him and carried him. Kirishima may of been heavy but (Y/n) had to push through it.

○ ○ ○ ○

The white horse stopped. Prince Shoto got off his horse and examined the burning forest. He got his bag and looked for something. After finding it he pulled out the horn. He blew into the tiny hole and it made a loud sound. Nothing. Then the ground started to shake. The ground ripped open. The God of the underworld stepped out. Endeavor. "Why was I called Shoto-" then he saw the forest. "You mentioned how dragons breathed fire right? Is this their fire?" Shoto asked his father.

Endeavor examined the fire. He grabbed a branch and put it in the flames, it turned to ash in an instant. "This is dragon fire already, it must be close by."

○ ○ ○ ○

A house stood upon a hill. (Y/n) looked at the map and it was the witch's house. He sighed in relief, as he was getting really tired of carrying Kirishima. (Y/n) carried Kirishima up the steps to the door. (Y/n) knocked on it hoping someone would answer.

Footsteps could be heard on the other side. The door opened and a small bubbly girl was found on the other side. "Oh hello, may I help you?" The girl asked. "Yes I need help." (Y/n) said to her, hoping she would help him with finding Hawks. "Oh sure come in." She moved to the side so they both can come in. "Is he alright? What happened?" She asked. "Oh, uh he pushed himself too much." She looked at him and examined his injuries. "Poor thing, wait right here." She left and when into another room.

After a small amount of time she came back with a cup of a liquid. She opened Kirishima's mouth and poured the liquid in his mouth. A second after she was done Kirishima's eyes opened and he started to cough. (Y/n) pat his back to help him. "What happened?" He asked in a deep sleepy voice. "Uh, long story." (Y/n) replied. "Who is she?" He said pointing at the girl. "Oh I haven't said who I was. Hello I'm Ochaco Uraraka, the witch in this area!"

[Word count 1057]