3.

After a hectic day zaan glanced at watch it was 2pm. He went to pick jannat.
He was waiting and talking to the watchman. Jannat approached there.

''Or uncle bdiya h sab? Said jannat to uncle ignoring her cousin and showing all her 30 teeths. "This girl and her nerves" zaan said to himself.
(How are doing uncle)

"Yes, son, by the mercy of lord and why were you fighting with girls, teachers were very angry at you!" Said the man.

And this statement was enough to boil zaan's blood. Jannat stood with shocked she knew that she is gone today.

Zaan took jannat's hand firmly and made his way to home.
She knew that it was useless to tell him anything so she just kept quiet.

He was driving with all his anger.

Seems like u are gona die jannat

she murmured to herself.

As soon they reached home she ran to her room. And zaan came behind her "15 minute h sirf tumre pass , ek minute bhi late kiya toh yhi chor jaunga" he said with is stern voice and went to get ready for rasams.
(U only have 15 minutes, if u are even one minute late i will leave u this instead)

Jannat got ready with all her favourite colour top and jeans.

She came down and Mr.rude was no where to be found ,she started taking selfies and she heard some footsteps and saw zaan bhai standing in black shalwar kurta.

He was so mesmerized by looking at her that he was lost . "Chale bhai?? Jannat said waving her hand infront of him.
(Shall we go brother)

"Tumne kuch traditional kyu nhi pehna,haldi ki rasam h tumri friend ki birthday party nhi" he said in taunting way
( why didn't u wore some traditional dress, i guess its not ur friends birthday party!!)

"Wo mamma shopping gyi thi or mere pass jo dresses h wo heavy h kuch or kuch dupatte heavy h soo...." s said giving her best excuse.
(Actually, mamma didn't went fir shopping,

"Ek dupatta nhi smbhal sakti.. mera dil kese sambhalogi?" H
And the dress which i have currently their veil is too heavy)"he said in a soft voice.

And she ran towards the car.
"u can't handle one veil, how will u handle heart"!

"Allah! His gone mad!" with this they went to the venue. Drive was silent.

As they reached jannat ran like a mad woman towards haya and gave her a hug .
Both haya and jannat was enjoying and huda was sat with her mother and chachi.

Sis come with me, e, i wanna use washroom plz!"

Jannat said irritatingly haya nodded and they went to Isra's room. Haya got a call from faiz she came back in the ground leaving jannat in the room alone.

Arham who was keeping an eye on jannat and haya got a chance to misbehave with her, he entered the room jannat was busy scrolling insta.

"Tum yha, get the hell out arham "
She shouted on top of her lungs
(U? Here)
" not so easily girl" he pushed jannat towards bed but she punched him backed he caught her hand with a deadly grip that it went blue. He again pushed her on bed and about to touch her face but with no second he was laying on ground.

Zaan pulled him backed and slapped him hard on his face " u ba**** himmat kese huyi bachii ko hath lagane ki, saale ......." and he punched and slapped him.
(U bastard!! How dare u touch a kid)

On the other hand she was scared very bad. Tears roll down her cheeks her mind went numb. Nothing happened but still she was feeling disgusting.

Arham ran to save his life zaan turned towards jannat , till than haya came in the room.
As zaan approached near her she jerked his hand and starting crying .

Haya tried best to control her but there was no use zaan stood there with guilt of leaving her alone.
"Jannat its ok kuch nhi hua see u r ok " haya said
(Jannat nothing happened ok!! Ur all ok)
" lekin appi agar.... ag ag ar wo"
She started sobbing very badly
( but sis....if hee...)

"Haya isse chup karao wrna ye aese bhehosh ho jayegi, zaan said as he was worried.
(Haya tell her to shut up)

She started crying more harder and ..........THUDDDDD...he slapped her......
"Samjh nhi aa rha tume kuch nhi hua h ok, kuch nhi hua h agar aese roogi toh anxiety attack ho skata h, SO JUST SHUT UP "
He roared in anger.
(Why don't you understand? Nothing happened to u. U r all ok, u will get anxiety attack)

Her words died in her mouth, soon faiz came an he took her home, leaving everyone at Isra's place.

Faiz was worried to hell that her sister was so numb.
He made her lay and started reciting some verses of Quran .

But sleep was far away she hugged her brother and cried her heart out.
and started rubbing her back
"Ab tum so jao me yhi hu ok,
( jannu, my life nothing happened)

"Bhai muje chor nhi jana ok"
She said without leaving his hand.
(Bro don't leave me ok)

Nobody knew about this incident except this 4 .

_♡_♡_♡

After that incident she never faced zaan she started avoiding her.

Haya's mother shared the proposal of fahad to haya's father. He agreed to visit them with Mr gaffar.

Haya was in her room trying best to sleep but couldn't "who was he??" She murmured to herself. She collapsed with someone at Isra's haldi when she was answering faiz's call after leaving jannat in Isra's room.

His big eyes was focused on her which made her feel uncomfortable, soon they separated their way......

Avoiding all the distractions she went to sleep than she thought to meet zaan once. She went in his room.

" bhai ap soye nhi"
Nhi muje nind nhi aa rahi, kher tum kyu jag rahi der raat tak hmm??
(Bhai u didn't slept yet)

I just cane to check upon u, u shouldn't have slapped jannat.

She is a kid Haya, she was soo scared.....
U know her she gets scared so easily right??
Anyways go to ur room its already late

Jii
(Yeah)
And she went to room and looked towards huda who was in deep slumber, after that sleep consumed her.

Khan Mansion

.....fahad asked to his ammi after listening haya's non stop praising..
Haya khan, that's the name right ammi?

Yes fahad, tell me didn't u liked the girl?" She asked.

Asslamulaikum peeps ❤❤
How are you doing?
Hope u guys are enjoying 💟
Vote comment and tell me
Bechari Jannat 😔
Or haya ko pta hi nhi ki wo kiski nazro me aa chuki h🤭🤭