14.

Happy Readings 🥀

Huda was continuously cursing Newton, for making her life hell, as she is a science student!!
Than her phone buzzed,
She sighed, and looked through the notifications

Ahad: stop cursing poor Newton huda!! Have mercy on him and me too!!

Her eyes widened at his messege, she thought to ignore! But again the notifications kept making distracted!! She huffed in anger, and before she could put the phone on silent, she got a call from that soo called stranger named Ahad!!

Today huda was behaving little bossy as she was on her periods!!
She would become angry bird during this time, her mood swings are hella!!!

Her face got red due to anger, and answered the call, without letting him speak she started blaberring
"What the hell is ur problem man??
What do you want? Can't I live peacefully?? I warned you that day not to irritate me!! I almost blocked ur 3 numbers!! I just wanna k....

"Hey hey!! Huda just come down, what on the planet mad uh this angry girl! And i just ......
Before he could complete his sentence
Huda's mother entered her room with hot chocolate,
Huda was shocked, but covered her emotion thoroughly and hided her phone under her book!!

"Take this hot chocolate huda, you will feel good!

" umm...hmm thanks ammi"
"See huda, this kind of pain is normal during periods, but you overreacted too much ok, you shouldn't have torn Irfan's shirt, if it was dirty you could have asked me or haya to wash it!!
You becomes angry bird while ur menstrual cycle!!
Her ammi said pinching her cheeks lovingly

Huda totally forgot that there was someone still someone on call as she didn't disconnected the call!!
Her ammi went out,
And opened her book to study but was taken back when she saw her phone's screen glowing 'still on call' she disconnected the call, after 10 mins he called again and now she answered without checking the screen!!
This girl is too much irresponsible!!

"Ohh so that's the behind ur anger today! Right huda?
Her eyes widened
"Its ok you take rest, if it still painful, so ask ur mom to give u a hot water bag, okk, and yaa take rest, lay on your back and start caressing your stomach, you will get relief"
This was enough for her to faint!
_____________♤

Zaan was unable to control jannat's behaviour as she was continuously sobbing now!