23.

Happy Readings 💞😇

Khan Mansion.

Fahad was seething in anger, after going through all the photos. His clutched his jaw tighten and punched the mirror that broke into thousands of pieces.
He looked at those pieces and a long tear escaped from his eye. He never felt this much grief in his whole life.

Haya was in kitchen, she was cleaning the dishes. As soon as she heard the boomed noise she ran to her room, to check what was it exactly.

Haya was shocked to see, Fahad's hand. It was covered with blood. Till now their room was a perfect definition of mess, that Fahad created in anger. Haya looked at his burning eyes, a fear ran across her body,
With wobbly legs she went near him and asked softly,
"Fahad, what happen?why are you hurting yourself? Come lets get your wound bandage..." she said taking his hand in her shivering hands.

Fahad dejected her hold harshly, and caught a hold of her neck by his both the hands,
"You happened!! You cheated me with your soo called lover" he said fuming in anger.
While haya was unable to breath due to lack of oxygen.
Her eyes widened hearing this unknown fact. She tried to say something but could not utter a word.
He left her throat, she fell on the floor with due to weakness.

Tears were rolling down her cheeks, she gathered her legs near her chest and cried her heart out!
"I don't know what are you saying this Fahad, trust me I only loved you since the day we got married" she said with shivering hands joining infront of him.
He grabbed her hair, she hissed in pain,
"Liarrr, he roared

"Have mercy Fahad, you are hurting me"
She cried more.

"Love, care and mercy ......that's not in my dictionary!! He said with a evil smirk...

"I know you are not this heartless" she calmly...

This made his rage turn to another level.

"Than i will show you what I mean!"
He said tracing his thumb on her cheek...

Her eyes widened with shock, tears were continuously rolling down her cheeks.

And what he did was unexpected!
That night she not only lost trust in love but also broken in pieces.

Fahad got up and out leaving her under the sheets, crying more harder on her fate!
_________

Khan villa...

"Allah! Why is Chemistry soo much tough"
Said huda whining

"Thank Allah, I am a commerce student"
Said Jannat looking at frustrating huda.

They both sitting in lounge with books ad their exams approached next week.

Irfan came and saw girls studing peacefully he thought to disturb them.

He snatched Jannat's book, to which she gave him a glare.

"Gave. It.back" she said sternly

"Nope, let me take your test kiddo" said Irfan turing the pages.

An evil idea crossed jannat's mind, she gave him a smirk just like her father and brother! Which was inherited from her father.

She stood up and messed up her hair,
And made a crying face ,
And finally yelled loudly '' zaaaaaan bhaiiiiiiiiiiiii, irfan bhai is irritating me"
And started crying!
Only Allah knows how much huda and Irfan was cursing the timings coz her freakingly workaholic husband was home today!!!

"Dead" irfan said looking at huda.
Huda gave him a sad smile.

Zaan came tripping almost 10 times on the way.
As soon as he heard her voice, he stood up with jolt with worried coz he doesn't like anybody disturbing his princess while studying!
Wese bhi hafte me ek baar hi toh padti h,
Or wo bhi ye Irfan padne nhi de rha!!!

"Get the hell out Irfan" zaan yelled as he entered in lounge sweating from top to toe.

Yes!! He was in his private gym.

She could help but just drolled him from top to toe.
She whistled looking at him, his eyes widened with shock!
Huda couldn't control her laughter amd bursted out laughing like a hyena.
While Irfan was peeking side of a pillar whole scene!

After she realized what she did, she covered her mouth with both her palms and ran to her room.

Irfan too laughed at Zaan's expression,
And he jogged out, as usual bumped to his favourite sweet person. Naziya.

"Alllah, are you real Irfan?"
She whined...

"Yeah baby..."
Said Irfan winking at her.

While Naziya ignored and turned to her way to meet Jannat. Her swollen eyes made him confused now.

"And who the hell made you cry? Naaz!"
Asked Irfan keeping his both the hand on his waist.

"Rishta aya h mera''
She said with tears pooling her eyes.

His eyes widened with horror.
He can't afford to lose her at any cost!

~~~~~~~~~~

Faiz was scrolling through his phone, he heard some voices coming from the corner.

He was in parking area, he came to meet his friend, and now was going towards his bike.

He again heard some voices coming from his left side, but this time it was a girl weeping in a corner under a tree. It was dark but he could see her though properly.

He marched towards that petite figure, with his phone torch, he saw a girl sitting under a tree in white attire, first he got startled coz he thought this could h witch!

"Nahi beta bhot woot kuch nhi hota!"
He murmured to himself.

She looked at him with teary eyes,
"Who are you? And
Why are you crying kiddo, is there any problem? I can help you "

He said bending down at her height.

"Please call my aadi bhai"
She said joining her palms.

"Ok, ok but plz don't cry! Take my phone amd dial your brother's number"
He said giving his phone to her.

She dialled ger brother's number and Ahad's name came cross the screen, now Faiz was sure that she is Ahad's sister.

Ahad came within 10 minutes, and thanks Faiz for helping her.
"Its all right buddy" faiz said shaking hand with Ahad.

"Actually, she is too close to me, she can't go anywhere without me, i met with some urgent work and forgot to pick her"
Ahad sais feeling guilty at his stupid stunt.

While His sister was now sister in car.

"Ohh, its alright man! I can understand, just like my and my baby sister" faiz said with a sweet smile.

Ahad gave him a brotherly hug before leaving.

Faiz too went towards his bike but something shiny caught his attention,
It was a pendent,
Ishara, beautifully written on it.

Faiz kept it in his pocket a turned to his destination.

Asslamulaikum peeps ❤
Hope u all are good

So how was the chapter?

Vote, comment and share.

Allah hafiz 💞