76.

.

Verse: (Allah Ta’Ala says)I will Divert My signs from those who act arrogantly. If they see the way of righteousness, they do not choose it as their way. And if they see a way of error, they choose it for their way.

Girls looked at Naziya with wide eyes. All knew how Irfan was possessive for her 'daisy'. Naziya quickly ran to her room. Stumbling 2 times. As she entered her room. Irfan was standing on the bed with huffed cheeks and galring her with all gis anger.

Naziya gulped nervously amd said. "Iffu, apki daisy na study karr rahi....toh mene socha usse privacy chahyi hogi...isiliye mene usse balcony me bitha diya.." she said pointing 👉 towards the balcony.

Irfan jumped down like a money and ran towards balcony and what he saw, he got soo emotional!!

" aww  meri jaan  meri daisy padai karr rahi h....Naz dekho meri...meri daisy...." irfan said sobbing on Naziya's shoulder. She patted his head.

What a drama he is?! She thought.

"Dekhna naz, ek din meri daisy bhot naam kamayegi! Bada aadmi banegi..." irfan said inhaling her fragrance.

Naziya shooked her head at his antics.
But stiffened when his hold tightened on her waist and pulled her more closer and whispered, " tume kya laga me daisy ke tume chilla chilla ke bula tha tha!"

She rolled her eyes and said, " pta h me kitna darr gayi thi!"

" awww, meri jaan darr gayi....wese pta h tume tang karne me kitna maza ata h!" Irfan said kissing her cheek.

She huffed. He turned her face towards him and was about to kiss when Huda and suhana yelled from garden,.

" astagfirulllah, bhai sahab log aaj kal romance bhi balcony me karr rhe  ....meri masoom aankhe...!" They yelled unison.

Irfan glared them and yelled back, " allah ke diye 2 hath h....unhe aankho pe rakhlo...na..!"

Suhana and huda made faces and continued walking on the smooth grass patch.
---

"Hanaan!"

"Haa, naan"

"Ma'am its Hanan!"

"Haaa, bola na naan!"

This was Jannat and her father's PA continuously fighting, as she was not pronouncing his name properly!

"Ma'am mera naam Hanan h!" He whined again putting his shades properly.

He was a nerd with specs on this eyes 24×7.

And Jannat was just troubling him as he came to take a file. And here, she was pulling his leg!