50.

Happy Reading 💜

After 2 days, finally after completing all huda and Ahad's walima and other rituals.
It was finally time for Jannat and Naziya's functions. Zaan and Irfan was thrown to warehouse until their functions, get finish.

Today was their haldi. Jannat was getting ready in her room. Huda came and hugged her from behind, surprising her.

"Appiiiiii, salam kesi h ap?" Jannat squealed seeing her sister.

"Allhmdullillah, bache or tum kesi ho? Kya baat h!! Madam abhi se glow karr rahi ho!! Ahem" Huda said teasingly.

Jannat blushed.

"Come lets get you ready, Naziya ko suhana bhabi ready karr rahi h" said huda informing her.

"Appi, aap bataye, are you happy? Ahad bhai is treating you well right? " she asked holding her hands to confirm her sister is happy or not!

Huda smiled at her concern.

"Haa, dadi amma! Haa, is treating me well, infact janno, i never knew ki muje aesa life partner milega, his soo caring and understanding " said huda smiling.

Jannat nodded firmly.

"Chalo, bhot baate ho gayi, apni socho, u made my brother wait alot! He will eat you!!" Said huda winking at her.

Jannat whined.

Soon, huda was done with her. She went to check upon haya, who was busy with guests.

Meanwhile, suhana's mother entered Jannat's room.

"Asslamulaikum, aunty" jannat said standing up.

"Walaikum assalam, ho gayi tayar meri beti ki jagah lene!" Said suhana's mother taunting her .

Jannat knew this will come sooner or later.

As suhana's maother always wanted suhana to marry zaan, not Sheriyar.
But suhana loved Sheriyar and married without their permission, it was Zaan's idea.

"Aunty, that was not my fault, that was destined by Allah, and suhana bhabi loves Sheriyar bhai! Zaan and suhana bhabi are only best friends!" Said Jannat controlling her own anger.

She was an angry bird, like husband like wife, angry birds!!!!!

"Ohh ,plz ab ye mat bolo, me koi bewakuf nhi hu, dunia dekhi h mene or tumme or zaan me umar ka fasla dekha h, 8 saal ka fasla h! Or tum aaj kal ki ladkiya kya jano mard ko toh bss kam umar ki ladkiya hi chahye hoti h, apni zarurate puri karne! They also have needs!" Said aunty making faces.

This hit her heart to core! Yes, there was a good age difference between them.
But do he really loves her for her body!??

Suddenly suhana entered her room and heard her mother's venom words.

"Ammiiiiii, plz enough!! Mera gussa ap uspe na nikale, don't poison her mind!" Suhana yelled in frustration.

And dragged her mother out of her room.

Haya and huda came and consoled Jannat who's tears were flowing down her cheeks.

•••

"Biwi, where is my watch?" Yelled chachu making chachi nod her head.

"Samne hi toh rakhi h, gaffar app bhi naa!" Said chachi. And resumed her work, she was pinning her dupatta.

Chachu gathered her in a hug.

"Kyaa, kar rahe h ap, it's our daughter's haldi, and you are doing romance here?" Chachi said panicking.

He smiled.