7.

________________________

Henuviya_Sheikh thank you so much for reading❤❤❤ and showing your love ❣
I will try my best to make u and others happy 🤗💓

A week passed by blur, while haya was stuck there only. She was thinking about him, and their future relationship.....
Every time whenever huda and jannat, would tease her by taking his name, it gives her a strong and strange feeling..
Chills ran down her spine...

It was almost dark after magrib, all the youngsters were settled near the pool playing some childish game, hile haya was taking a walk...

Jannat came running from the house and hugged haya from the back..
"Appiiiii, u know taya abbu fixed ur marriage date She hugged her in excitement...but haya was shocked......
She got tensed..
She tried to move jannat lill far, she was not happy, it was all of a sudden....she needed some time to settle down her inner storm...

But by mistake she pushed jannat and, poor soul fell in the pool,
"Jannnaatttt, faiz shouted....
Huda gasped.....
Irfan's eyes widened....
Zaan was horrified by this situation
Everyone got tensed bcoz jannat didn't know to swim....
By the time her mother came running helped jannat to come out,faiz also came running and helped her .....
Haya was feeling guilty, know....

While jannat was coughing badly, her mother rubbed her back, her brother took her in his arms and ran in.
Because she was wet and her clothes were sticking to her body now...

Haya was scolded by her mother, even her brothers for this behaviour...

♧_____________♧

"JannAt thik toh h?or tum kha thi?
(Jannat is ok now?  Where were u ) 
Mr. Gaffar was continuously questioning his wife, as his lil princess was almost drowned in the pool.

(

Yahe ie ss ok n now sleeping n i was in kitchen, when r u planning to return)
Mrs gaffar asked her husband who was gone for business trip...

"After 3 days  or wo uth jaye toh meri baat karwana, or usse coffee bana dena, or haan usse thand toh nhi lagi na?(give her coffee  when she is up, )
He said in one go..

"Nhiii, haan mai coffee bana dungi or kuch ! Yaa toh kaam ya fir apki ladli bss yhi dono h me toh kuch hu hi nhi hena!!( noo! Yeah i will give her coffee, u only have 2 things either ur work or ur daughter u don't have time for me)
Mrs. Gaffar said showing her fake anger in her voice...

"Aap h tabhi toh h sab kuch, or meri beti bhi toh ap par hi gyi h begum bilkul nadidi or nadan " he said trying to save himself from her anger...

They both continued for 10 mins, till than zaan appeared there,

"Chachi, woo..... (chachi that...
"Zaan, aao beta betho, kuch kaam tha?"
(Zaan come son sit, u need anything)Mrs. Gaffar asked
"Nhi, ha,.......nhii....i mean....jannat thik h?
(No yea, no... i mean is jannat ok)
He said after trying for almost few minutes..
"Hmm, thik h wo"
(Hmm she is good)
She said with a small smile
But still he could feel there is something .bothering her...

"Toh fir aap preshan kyu h chachi?
(Than why are u tensed chachi)
He asked worryingly

"Tommorow i have to go to ur aunt's house, faiz is busy with CA, n irfan will go to NTD who will drop jannat to school, and with u she willl....."