33.

Happy Reading 💜

Quran 29:4] Do those who commit sins think that they can ever fool us? Wrong indeed is their judgment.

Jannat was studying in her room, as her board exams were approaching in few months.

But couldn't concentrate, as yesterday what Zaan did was making her worried.

"He is behaving weird, he was never soo touchy touchy before, then suddenly what's wrong with him?"
She thought.

Thinking this she moved to her parents room.

Her mother was ironing her father's shirt.

"Mamma, is marriage is all about physical rights?" She asked innocently.

Her mother's eyes widened like saucer.
"Hainnnnnnn! No, not at all jannu, marriage is not about physical rights! Kisne sikhaya ye tume?"
Her mother asked her surprisingly.

She nodded in no, and said,
"Just asking mom, why are you screaming?"
Jannat said jumping on her bed.
Till then her father came out only in sweat pant.

"What happen janam? Ab kis baat pe tum yu shor macha rahi ho?" He asked wiping his hair with his wife's dupatta.

And she was glaring at him.

Jannat giggled at their cute moment.

"Ye apki beti ko samjha rhi thi bs or kuch nhi" she said giving he his shirt.

"Hmmmm, so baby marriage is very pure bond that Allah SWT made, in the entire world. It is not about physical rights, it all about love, care, respect and support your partner when they need any of this, both, man amd woman have equal rights on each other.
So no one is the boss and no one is a slave,
A wife is a queen for her husband.
And a husband is her sartaj."
Her father explained her briefly.

And Jannat was now blinking her eyes.

Her father smiled at her behaviour and kissed her forehead

"And one more thing, Zaan, i mean your Maan is perfect for you, he loves you to no end, and most importantly he respects your every decision, cares for you, so never disobey him"
He said cupping her face.

"But dad, wo kitna dante h muje uska kya?" She said whining.

"Q ki meri beti h hi shaitan ki nani, shant kha rha jata h usse hena" her father said pinching her cheeks.