65.

Surah 4:29 which states: "do not kill yourselves. Surely, Allah is Most Merciful to you." Life is sacred, and a gift from God; and it is only God, and not the human beings, who has the right to take it back.

After almost 3 weeks, Youngsters headed back to their home city. Ahad and huda went to khan villa first and after meeting everyone they departed to their house.
Sheriyar and Suhana directly drived to their house. As Suhana was very tried.

After reaching Khan villa girls hugged chachi and tayiammi. And said their salam yo taya abbu and chachu.

Tayiammi asked everyone to take rest.

"Irfan take my bag !!" Naziya said whining while he waved off and ran to his room leaving her alone with 2 big bags.

Janant and Saniya chuckled at her.

Naziya glared at them and threw a cushion in their faces.

"Ab aya maza!" Said naziya smirking.

"Acha, abhi ruko zara abhi pta chalega naziya appi" said jannat throwing 3 cushions back to back on naziya.

Tayiammi and chachu shooked their head at their antics.

Zaan was on call, he came and pulled jannat back by holding her waist. Stopping her from attacking poor naziya.

While saniya captured this moment in her camera.

"Allah nazar na lagaye" tayiammi mumbled smiling at her son and daughter in law.

Naziya took a chance amd ran back to her room saying, " me badla lungi tumse jannat ki bachii!"

Jannat teased her showing her tongue.
Along with Saniya.

"Nia, beta go and take rest, inn bandro ka drama toh kabhi khatam nhi hoga" said chachi to saniya.

Saniya nodded and went in her room.

Zaan dragged jannat, who was glaring him with huffing cheeks.

----

"Koi muje jalgi khe...

Kehne do ji kehta rahe...

Hum pyar ke toofano me ghire h hum kya kare...." this was faiz who was singing loudly while taking bath!!

Saniya was going to her room heard him. Meanwhile zafar came behind her and asked her why she stopped in the middle.

She smirked and pulled him down towards her and whispered something in his ear. Making him widened his eyes like saucer.

"No! Tum aesa kuch nhi krogi!" Zafar warned her. Very strictly.

"Me nhi, janab aap krenge, please naaa pretty please " saniya said showing her best puppy eyes.

Zafar nodded in no.

She smiled curiously and kissed him.

"Ab toh krogena!" She said blushing.

He chuckled and nodded.

He went and brought a bottle of shampoo amd went to give to faiz asking him to use it, as he brought it for him, as faiz was very possessive for his hair. He used various conditioners and shampoo, though his hair was very silky.

Lekin insan hena, or or karne ki aadat kha khatam hoti h. Insan ko jitna mile kam hi h!!

Faiz accepted it.

But his subconscious mocked him, "jo banda kabhi tume free ki chocolate nhi deta wo aj shampoo laya h! Nah munna isme kuch toh locha h, ek kam karta hu ye experiment irfan pe implement karta hu" he thought.