11.

O ye who believe! It is not lawful for you to inherit women forcefully. And do not marry women to whom you father has ever married except what has passed. Indeed it was lewdness, disbelief, and a bad way. Prohibited to you are your mothers, your daughters, your sisters, your paternal aunts, your maternal aunts, brother's daughters, sister's daughters, your mothers that are those who suckled you, your sisters from suckling, mothers of your women, your step-daughters in your guardianship from your women you have entered upon but if you have not entered upon them then there is no blame on you, women of your sons from your loins, and that addition of two sisters (in a wedlock) except what has passed. Surely God is Forgiving, Merciful.

— Al-Quran, 4:19–23[
_______________________
Dedicated to ZoyaMuslimah

Happy readings 💛

Flashback...

A girl of 7 year old was rushing down the stairs  ....sniffing..alot, her nose was red,due to continuous crying, tears were kissing her cheeks...... small hands rubbing her tears, running came to her mom, she hugged her,
"Mam..mamaa...... see zaan bhai broke my doll....."  complaining about her eldest brother   ...... throwing her hands in the air and complaining....about her cruel bhai. ...
"Sshh meri jaan stop crying.... i will scold him ....ok..." her mom consoled her...

"Ok, so now lets play ur favourite game ok!
Girl squeals in joy hearing this .... "ok but i'll be the bride. ... and Sherry bhai will be my groom " she instructed her mother and ran to room to get ready ...

Her taya abbu called the kazi sahab, and went to his mother's room "ammi ek baar ache se soch le ! He asked his mother in worried tone
(Mom think once again)

"Humne keh diya na bss yhi fesla h mera"
His mother said in commanding way
(I have already told u my decision!!!)

15 year teen boy was asked to marry a 7 year old girl......
Kazi sahab asked "zaan ali khan son of  Mehboob Ahmed Khan, would take take Jannat Gaffar khan daughter of Gaffar Ahmed Khan as your lawfully with haq meher Surah Rehman ?

"Qubool h"
"Qubool h"
"Qubool h"

Same question was repeated to the bride and she also said "Qubool h" 3 times and didn't knew that this was not a game!!!!
This was reality.....
She was sad because she thought sherry should be her husband in the game but it was zaan .... she stated crying again....
......zaan came to her side, without any emotion on his face he placed his right hand on her head and said softly "Nikkah Mubarak"...

Everyone was happy for them expect the bride because she thought it should sheriyar not zaan playing her husband's role..... and a woman ......who ........

Flashback ends.....
__________________♡
Jannat's mother asked her to get her blue veil from her cupboard that her father bought her for her mother, but she found zaan's nikkah nama...

"Baby, listen once listen to me jannat, after faiz's birth, i got miscarriaged and doctor told me there is no chance for the 2nd child!!! After praying alot, you was born!!! But premature,doctors said that you won't survive but still Allah SWT gave you life and answerd ur pryers your dadijaan adored u too much and everyone loved you to no extent.... your dadijaan wanted this nikkah my bachiii!!!  Because your father and i can't even think of staying away from you!! It kills us meri jaan its kills us!!  Her mother was trying hard to make her understand.........
But she was numb...her world crashed under his feet.......