60.

Happy Reading 😗

|  |

~~~~~~~~~

Some were taking selfies, some where chasing while some where enjoying the weather. Sky was filled with white clouds patches that looked soo beautiful.

So was covering leaves amd and the tress

So was covering leaves amd and the tress. Embarrassing them with its coldness.

"Yrrr, Naz i feeling cold give me a hug" irfan spreads his arms. Looking at Naziya making her chuckle amd blush.

"Hayeee, muje toh yakin hi nhi ho rha, tumre saadu bhai ne mera sarr nhi foda, jab mene humare nikkah je bare me bataya!" Said Irfan hugging her tightly.

"Hmmm....me toh marr hi jati agar tumse alag hona padta toh, ye soch kar bhi ab darr lagta h" said Naziya hugging him tightly and closing her eyes.

me toh marr hi jati agar tumse alag hona padta toh, ye soch kar bhi ab darr lagta h" said Naziya hugging him tightly and closing her eyes

(Naziya and Irfan)

"Naz"

"Hmmmm"

"Soo gayi kya?"

"Nhi, but when you hug me its soothes me, i don't know why?!"

"Coz you love me duffer!"

"You called me duffer!! Just wait now"
Said naziya pushing him back and made a snow ball targeting him directly on his face.

"Noo.noo.....noo naz...don't yrr....i'll catch cold yrr...." daid Irfan running away from her.

And she was running behind him.

While others chuckled at their behaviour.

They where the most chulbula couple of Khan Villa, they fighted alot but can't stay without one another.

"Aaaakhhhchuuuu!" Irfan sneezed when the snow ball hits his face.

"Chalo, ab cottage chalte h!" Said naziya dragging him.

He hummed.

•••

While they were on the way to cottage. It started raining.
They were not getting any cab.

They both were soaked in rain.

"Ufffff, Irfan its so cold, hume sbke sath hi chale jana chahye tha" naziya said rubbing her hands together.

"Don't worry will reach soon" Irfan said sneezing.

"Dekha, tum cold ho gya" naziya said looking at him, worrying.

"Don't worry, naz, dekho bss phoch chuke!" He said paying the cab.

They both rushed in cottage.

Meanwhile sanjya made coffee for both of them and kept the cups in their room and went.

Naziya was shivering under the duvet. She was wearing woollen clothes from head to toe but still she was shivering badly due to cold.

Even the temperature was going down.

Irfan came in room after taking some tablets and exrra blanket from Huda.

"Naz, ye lo blanket, cover yourself properly, you won't catch cold" he said covering her with blanket.

Naziya facepalmed.

He looked at her with confusion.

"Kitne budhu ho tum Iffu, didn't u watched movies? When a girl shivers don't you know that man kisses her?" She asked holding his collar down to her height.

He was confused and surprised at her answer.

"Acha, or tum kabse movies dekhne lagi?" He asked raising her eyebrows.

"Leave it, now kiss me!" She said looking directly in his eyes.

"What? Are you serious?" He asked shockingly.

"Yes! Infact you should have kissed me long back but never mind, we can still share a kiss" she said dreamily.

"Hmmm, ab tum hi btao jiski biwi cope ho usse toh apni harkato ko kabu me rakhna padega na! Kabhi muje hi girftar karlo!" He said winking at her.

" than who asked you to stay that far! " she said blushing.

"Really?" He asked narrowing her eyes.

She nodded shyly.

And kissed him on his cheek.

"Hayee, this bold sight of yours make go crazy naz!!!" He said huskly.

They spent that evening in each others warth.

Loving and sharing their feelings for each other.

----

Do vote!!!!