80.

Making a habit of sinning brings a person further away from Allah, and causes them to lose faith. The Quran describes such people: “...their hearts have been sealed by the sins they have accumulated” (Quran 83:14). Additionally, Allah says that “you counted it a little thing, while with Allah it was very great” (Quran 24:15).

After reaching Khan Villa, Zafar scooted Saniya in arms and went directly to their room. While she hided her face snuggling to his chest. She knew a good scolding is just on its way. While he was keeping a cold adn straight face. It was a scariest time for him. He was on the edge if losing his child and family!!

Irfan marched in to study room, Naziya trailing behind him. While Faiz looked at them with puppy eyes.

Meanwhile he got a call from Sheriyar, that suhana gained conscious and they are on the way to Khan villa. He informed Zafar, Zaan and Irfan through a short message leaving in their Boys group Chat.
And left to his room.

Zaan was the last one to enter Khan villa. With Jannat, sleeping in his arms. He went to his room, placing her sleeping form on the bed. While she was still hugging him like koala. He gently patted her head. She opened her eyes. Blinking it several times. She said, "humari koi galati nhi h" while he leaned down and kissed her nose. And marched to washroom saying, " rest for a while!"

She nodded and hugged back her teddy bear.

----

"Ahad aap naraz h?" Huda asked innocently cupping his cheeks.

He nodded in no and hugged her tightly.

" me naraz nhi hu Huda,lekin bss ye soch kar bbi Rooh kaanp jati h ki tume Allah na kare kabhi..." he stopped and kissed her forehead again and again.

Huda smiled amd said, "apko pta h....shadi se phle muje zyda tar aunties kehti ki....meri shadi nhi ho payegi aasani se....because i am chubby and potato like figure...... muje bhot bura lagta tha....me sochti thi ki... mere naseeb me khushi h hi nhi....!" A long tear escaped her eye.

While He listened to her carefully and jaw clenched at those hateful things that she had to suffer. A sob left her mouth.

He closed his eyes, not able to see her breaking down like this. Though those people got were not fully vanished from her life, but their words left a deep mark on her brain but more than heart.

He pulled her softly towards him. His fragrance comforted her. Leaning to her level he kissed her. Poured all his love to her.

"Remember one thing Huda.....my love for you will never change....I love the way you are...I love you for your bravery....i know my girl knows how to deal with these high standard people with lowest mentality!..... you are beautiful inside out! Weight or age is a no. Of scale....what defines a person is a heart and beautiful Akhlak.... amd my baby has all this qualities.. ... don't you think that after this beautiful confession i should get some reward?" He asked teasingly.

She smiled and pulled him down by his collar whispering, " don't you think you are being too greedy this days!"

"Ummm......well yes...until you don't crave for different cravings....i have to be gressdy na baby!" He said winking. Making her blush whine at the same time.

While Ishara yelled from lounge. "Allah ka khoof rakhe...ap log...i am studying!!"

Both chuckled and locked behind their door. While she blushed and teased him alot.

----

Wali's happiness has no boundary. Buying lots of chocolates and sweets for his sisters he drove to Khan villa for a speacial thanks giving to them.