46.

Happy Reading 💜

All of them have believed in Allah and His angels and His books and His messengers, [saying], “We make no distinction between any of His messengers.” Quran 2:285

It was finally Huda's haldi rasam.
She was glowing in her yellow outfit.
Ahad's continues messages were making her chubby cheeks more rosier every moment.
She tried her best to hide her blush but no use!
As everyone was teasing her.

"Huda appi, what if Ahad bhai wanna meet you?" Said Jannat making Huda shiver

"Huda appi, what if Ahad bhai wanna meet you?" Said Jannat making Huda shiver. Jannat was continuously teasing Huda, girls giggled at her words and Huda's expression. Who's cheeks were more rosier than before!

Naziya and Saniya was serving the ladies.

One of a lady said, "tum zafar ki biwi hona?"
Saniya stiffened, as her past was always haunting her. She thought today also she have to face something like this.

She nodded to that woman. That lady smiled and kept both her hands on Saniya head, giving lots of blessings.

"May Allah protect you from every evil eyes, amd bless you and zafar with all the happiness, and soon Insha Allah with a small version of yours" lady said smilingly lovingly at her. Saniya smiled and blushed at her last words.

Haya was beside saniya, amd finally madam realised that she amd fahad had not told anyone about her pregnancy, to anyone in the family.

"Apko apne unn ka naam likh wana h?"
Asked nida to huda.

"Aree mehndi toh kal h nids" said Jannat.

Nida rolled her eyes. Huda covered Jannat's mouth before she could say anything, to make her more embarrassed.

Naziya pulled Huda's hand from Jannat's mouth. And said "huda, rehne do, jab iski baari aayegi na tum bhi khoob preshan karna" winking at huda.

Huda smirked and said, "shayd apki bhi rukasati  h, ussi din"

Naziya blushed, nida, jannat, huda, saniya and suhana hooted. While haya was talking to some guests.

"Haa, toh me ye keh rahi thi ki ahad jiju ka naam na huda appi ki thigh pe likwayenge.
Said Jannat whispering to Nida and Naziya.

Both nodded amd smiled at her ideas.

And soon girls started playing with haldi amd clicked lots of snaps.

Huda was happy and nervous.

•••

Boys were busy playing chess and random games on phone.
As it was ladies function they were in the garden.

Zaan was continuously punching irfan for making him annoyed.
As Irfan was missing his baby girl Naz.

"Bss huda ki shadi ke baad tera hi number h manhoos, ab toh chup hojaa!" Said Zaan annoyingly.