13.

Happy readings 💗

Yes, whoever fulfills his commitments and is wary of Allah—Allah indeed loves the Godwary.

☆________☆

It was evening, haya was laying on her bed, thinking deep about her and fahad's future, blush captured her cheeks, she smileds and digged her face in her soft pillow.....
"Ohh, haya beta i was looking for you all over? And uh are here, ....... umm haya wear this for tomorrow, its ur mayyon, you will looking stunning in this beautiful dress "  her guided her.

She nodded her head firmly,
"Nd where your workaholic brother? Just ask him when he'll be returning home?

"Ammi, bhai said he will come early, don't bother him na! Haya said whining fir her favourite bhai!!
"You? Haya don't take his side ok? He is working too much nowadays!!
Said ammi worryingly,
Till than huda entered, flipping her hair back, as if she got an Oscar award!!

"Ohh, my dearest ammi don't worry about him, he is doing this to avoid his little wifey! But today he can't avoid her,he has no escape!!  Huda said grinning ear to ear...
Haya and her ammi narrowed their eyes,
"What did you do huda?
Both asked in unison
"Uffff, ammiiiiii and appi i didn't do anything, jannat will do it her self!! She said with a smirk...
Gosh this learnt to smirk perfectly like her brother does!!

"Ammi i am telling u this dumb head, must have planned something evil!! Said haya glaring huda...
"Ohh, hello appi i am not dumb head ok!
Atleast i am trying to patch up their relationship, and you guys are calling me dump head!!!
Hadd achayi ka zamana nhi h!! Huhhh

_____________♡

Till was now 7 pm, it was dark, her steps were slow and shorter. She would faint any second!!
Her physco cousin Irfan left her in the middle of the road on the way to Naziya's house as he got an important call from his friend Aidan, and he asked her to take and cab!! And he knew that she didn't had money and zaan's office is just lill bit far from there so he could easily pick her on her way home! What a stupid plan huda!!!!

But it was dark, and now poor girl was cursing him continuously, on her way to Naziya's house..

She saw 3 man, looking at her in a creepy manner, all she could do was to pray and head to her destination faster, Cab was no where to be found!! "Allah, why me? Always i am ended up in this kind of bad situations!! Help me, save me from the evils...

.
She saw 3 man, looking at her in a creepy manner, all she could do was to pray and head to her destination faster,
Cab was no where to be found!!
"Allah, why me? Always i am ended up in this kind of bad situations!! Help me, save me from the evils eyes!!
She was praying and walking,
She was so engrossed in her prayers that she could figure out that now she was walking on the middle of the road!!
And started digging her nails in her arm!!

This usually happens when anxiety hits you hard!!
Very hard!!

A loud noise of horn, broke her trance,
She could feel someones gaze on her
"Noooo i am not getting kidnapp today?? Plzz Allah not today, some other day plzz!!
She started murmuring to her self

someone pulled her right arm so forcefully, that she almost got tangled, but one toned up arm held her waist firmly, she amlost yelled "noooo, please nooo, live meee!!
Don't touch me!! She said between her sobbings and started punching the person on his chest without even looking at his face!!

"Jannat!! Stop just stop!! Will you just stop ur  blaberring!!
Said Zaan angrily
She heard his voice, and some how relaxed in his arms,
"What are you doing here at this time ?? And that too alone!!
He asked softly not to scare away the poor soul, caressing her back

"Jannat!! Stop just stop!! Will you just stop ur  blaberring!! Said Zaan angrilyShe heard his voice, and some how relaxed in his arms, "What are you doing here at this time ?? And that too alone!! He asked softly not to scare away the poor soul, c...

And the  she narrated the whole thing to him, sobbing ....

And than his sharp memory reminded him about huda's message that she asked him to take that way to home today to reach early!!
He was fuming in anger but he somehow managed to control his anger because his lil wife was scared to death....

Asslamulaikum peeps 💛🙋‍♀️
Eid Mubarak to uh and ur family💞
May Allah SWT bless you with the bestest ❤😚🥰

So, how was it? 🙄
Let me tell u that this chapter is not complete, i will update it tomorrow, so till than shower your love by voting and commenting👉👈

I know you guys love Zaan alot 💃💃💃
So i just thought to give u all this lil pack of happiness ☺☺♥️