59.

Allah loves not the proud and arrogant”

Jannat, Naziya, suhana amd Irfan were sitting in a restaurant, while Zafar and Zaan was placing orders for everyone. Zafar and Saniya were on the way to restaurant, as the restaurant was little distance from their cottage. Sheriyar along with Ahad and Huda were talking something about some random stuff.

One of a client from Jannat's father office saw Jannat and gang together, so he approached there. And said in a taunting way, "ohh, miss jannat, kesi h aap, or kya apke papa ko pta h ap yha office chor ke apne friends ke saath daawate uda rahi h? The other day i asked you to sign my deal, you said you are busy and here you are sitting and having fun with your friends  and where is your husband? Does he know what you are doing at his back!!" He said smirking. And pointing at irfan. He clenched his fists. He was about to spat his anger but Naziya caught his hand and nodded her head.

Jannat smiled and said, "apne alfazo ko soch samjh kar bolna chahye, alfaz aksar insan ki parwarish bta deti h!!"

That man was turned pale and angry at the same time!! He roared in anger. "Ab ap personal ho rahi h!!"

"Toh ap konsa professionally baat kar rahe h!!" Jannat said calmly. Glaring him to death.

He stomped outside angrily.

While this whole drama was noticed by zaan. Who was smiling at his little tigress.

Meanwhile everyone gathered on the table.

"Me batata hu kha hune phle gumne jana h" said irfan taking the world map!!!

Naziya and Saniya facepalmed.

Others groaned irritatingly.

"Tu rehne de!! Pichli baar hume junglo me gumaya tha ab pta nhi pahado me ghuma de!" Said Zafar sipping his tea.

"Or bhai ye world map h!! Apko na kashmir ka map lana tha !!" Said suhana smacking his head.

"Ohh, meri history thodi weak hena" said irfan, scratching his nape.

"Its geography, you idiot!" Said zaan glaring him to death.

Irfan shifted towards jannat and said,"bhen apne wale ko sambhl le warna mene yhi kasmir ki wadiyo me marr jana h!!" He whispered. Naziya nodded her head.

While everyone was cursing irfan fir his stupidity. Ahad and huda was busy feeding each other.

"Aree basss karo!! Insan bhi ban jao thode se tum log!" Said Sheriyar gritting his teeth. Ready to pull his hair.

"Hum already insan h bhai, ap ye irfan ko samjhye!" Saniya said glaring irfan.

"Enough!!!" Zaan yelled in anger.

"Behave! Phle hum Tulip Garden jayenge bss, thats final!" Saying this zaan looked at zafar. Zafar agreed.

"Aaaakkhhhchuuuuuuuuuu" irfan sneezed Naziya rubbed her palms and cupped his face to give him some warmth. He smiled like an idiot.

"Ohh, love birds! If you guys are done can we depart?" Ahad said teasingly.

"Huhhh, keh kon rha h jo khud romance karr rha tha abhi 2 min phle!" Sheriyar said sarcastically.

Huda blushed hard.

Girls giggled at Sheriyar's words. Except Saniya. Who was red like tomato.

"Saniya  bhabi apko kya hua? Ap kyu tamatar ki trha lal ho rhi h?" Suhana asked shoving sandwich in her mouth.

"Ku..kuch...bhi...toh...nhi...." saniya replied shuttering.

The reason was, Zafar was caressing her thigh.