98.

After 1 year.

" dil kya raaz h jaane kya kar gaye.. "

" jese andhore me tum roshni bhar gye.."

Faiz and Irfan were singing while playing their guitars. 

" ye kon kawwa subha subha halak phad rha h!!" Chachu said coming in lounge.

They smiled showing their teeths.

" daanth toh aese dikha rhe ho jese phli basr brush kiya ho!" Chachu said kseping his hands on his hips.

Meanwhile Wali and Nida entered saying their salam.

Girls were in garden with tayiammi and chachi, nida walked towards garden.

Little jahan was now walking in his walker.

He smiled at Nida and saluted,... this was his way to say salam. Nida smiled and gave him a chocolate. To which he squealed and said, " thag u" and ran away to Jannat. She was his crime partner.

" wese chachi ye dono aaj ghar pe kyu h?" Saniya asked confusingly.

" pta nhi beta.. kyu halak phaad rahe h subha se.. Ishara beta.. tume malom h kyu aj ye nikkama ghar pe h?" Chachi asked Ishara.

" ammi wo kal mene or naziya appi ne galti se inki or Irfan bhai ki awaz ki tareef kardi. Toh bass ab humare kaano ke parde udaa rahe h" she said peeling potatoes.

Chachi shooked her head.

" beta sab kuch karna lekin inn do makkaro ki tareef na karna.. " she advised. Ishara nodded agreeing.

Meanwhile Jannat was talking to nida.

" btao kya logi juice ya coffee?" Jannat asked.

" filhal pani" nida said. Nodding jannat stood up with a jolt.. but everything seems dizzy. Suddenly everything went blur and than blank.

She collapsed on the floor.

Irfan came running. And took her to her room.

Everyone got panicked.

Irfan did called his female colleague, but also did her check up.

When the female doctor arrived he told her her situation and she checked her.

" yes sir.. she is expecting " the female doctor announced.

Zaan who was sitting beside her, his eyes went wide. He was beyond happy.

Irfan patted his back and said, " masha Allah.,bhai mubaraq ho"

Zaan smiled and a tear slipped down his cheek.

He caressed her cheeks.

" my little wife... is carrying our little version" he whispered and kissed her forehead.

And soon the news was spread amoung the Kv members. All were extremely happy.

Naziya who was sitting on couch, waiting to now what happen. Nida was beside her.

Jannat was sleeping and someone jerked her arm slightly. " uthooo jannat.... kab gak soogi..." said Huda patting her cheeks.

Naziya slipped an ice cube under her top.

" aaaaaaa" she yelled. And woke up with a jolt.

It was a dream!! She looked around and saw Huda giggling along with Naziya.... she looked aorund and found Jahan looking at her like 2 horns were grown on her head.